Feedback on your Mulberry for Apple Macbook Pro 15" / Mulberry bag that fits MBP 15"

rlallen

Apr 4, 2010
Have decided to purchase a MacBook Pro 15" and came across the Mulberry for Apple range which is exactly what I would like to accompany the MBP. The Brynmore bag and Bayswater sleeve caught my eye, but feedback on any pieces of the range would be appreciated!

Also, does anyone put their MBP into a non-MBP specific Mulberry? Which style, and how does the MBP fare (or shall I say, how has it fared)?

I put my MBP in a non specific bayswater, but it is only the 13" so i doubt the 15" would fit. However it may fit in the seth, as there is a specific mulberry for apple seth for the 15", and a normal seth would probs work out cheaper. it may be worth you taking your MBP into store to check which bags it will fit in!

(btw my MBP feels v secure inside the bayswater, never worry about it damaging etc)

Thank you! That has really helped! I have never had a Mulberry bag before (apart from a small vintage one) but have always looked forward to my first purchase. Which is why I am thinking of going for a non-specific Mulberry that will fit the MBP 15". Thanks again!!

I put my MBP in a non specific bayswater, but it is only the 13" so i doubt the 15" would fit. However it may fit in the seth, as there is a specific mulberry for apple seth for the 15", and a normal seth would probs work out cheaper. it may be worth you taking your MBP into store to check which bags it will fit in!

(btw my MBP feels v secure inside the bayswater, never worry about it damaging etc)