Feedback on the Multicolore Kate Clutch please!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Aug 11, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2008
    Personally I'm not a fan of multicolore but when I saw the Kate clutch started to change my mind......its is so cute and perfectly suits multicolore! So....... I'm thinking of going over to the colored side :graucho: but is it painfully too small?!! Haven't had a chance to go in to look so just wanting some TPF members' advice......thanks!

2. Thanks Teatime!

3. I purchased it but returned it! Yes, it's adorable but it's just tooooo small and I really didn't care for the gold.

4. I love it. It is kind of small, but it's a bag that can be used when you're not carrying too much.

5. ^ Ditto. :yes:

6. I just bought her yesterday and she's gorgeous. I plan to use her when I go out on date nights with my hubby. Too bad they didn't make a Kate that was the same size and functions of the Eva though.

7. I think it's a perfect clutch for going out clubbing or dinner, whatever really!

8. I love the kate and actually bought it and then returned it....
    it wasn't as functional as i would have liked it to be...

however, i am reconsidering purchasing it again before the price increase, it's also supposed to be a limited addition piece...love the small LV color print and the gold trim...no patina!!! it's a pretty affordable piece for MC...and just so cute!!!
    just wish it had a shoulder chain like eva and sophie.......:heart::heart:

9. It's really cute and ideal for going out or for using as a pochette inside a larger purse. I have to be honest though and admit that I haven't used mine much, but that is because I'm not really a minimal "packer" - I have to bring everything with me all the time!

10. :heart::tup::yes::tup::heart:
    I never thought I would want anything multi color either and just like you saw Kate and had to have her! I really like the gold trim with the white vs. leather. I can fit...credit cards, cash, phone, lip gloss, comb, keys and I think even a compact in mine. I really love it!!

11. i think its pretty but too small abit. I prefer Eva size. But still, its gorgeous.

12. Omigosh that is EXACTLY what I am thinking about the kate right now haha, I am so torn lol :Push:

13. LVoe it! It's small, true. But there are times that you just don't need all that stuff.

14. I looked at the Kate when I purchased my Eva, I loved the MC with the gold, but I wanted the long shoulder strap and the spaciousness of the Eva.