Feedback on the Multicolore Kate Clutch please!

Princess Pink

Oct 3, 2007
Personally I'm not a fan of multicolore but when I saw the Kate clutch started to change my mind......its is so cute and perfectly suits multicolore! So....... I'm thinking of going over to the colored side :graucho: but is it painfully too small?!! Haven't had a chance to go in to look so just wanting some TPF members' advice......thanks!

Last edited:
I just bought her yesterday and she's gorgeous. I plan to use her when I go out on date nights with my hubby. Too bad they didn't make a Kate that was the same size and functions of the Eva though.

I love the kate and actually bought it and then returned it....
it wasn't as functional as i would have liked it to be...

however, i am reconsidering purchasing it again before the price increase, it's also supposed to be a limited addition piece...love the small LV color print and the gold trim...no patina!!! it's a pretty affordable piece for MC...and just so cute!!!
just wish it had a shoulder chain like eva and sophie.......:heart::heart:

It's really cute and ideal for going out or for using as a pochette inside a larger purse. I have to be honest though and admit that I haven't used mine much, but that is because I'm not really a minimal "packer" - I have to bring everything with me all the time!

:heart::tup::yes::tup::heart:
I never thought I would want anything multi color either and just like you saw Kate and had to have her! I really like the gold trim with the white vs. leather. I can fit...credit cards, cash, phone, lip gloss, comb, keys and I think even a compact in mine. I really love it!!

i am reconsidering purchasing it again before the price increase, it's also supposed to be a limited addition piece...love the small LV color print and the gold trim...no patina!!! it's a pretty affordable piece for MC...and just so cute!!!
just wish it had a shoulder chain like eva and sophie.......:heart::heart:

Omigosh that is EXACTLY what I am thinking about the kate right now haha, I am so torn lol :Push: