Feedback on Epi Pouch

4Elegance

O.G.
Dec 6, 2009
WHO DAT NATION
Hi Ladies. I need opinions urgently. I'm considering getting the black Epi Electric Pouch and the longer strap. My question is do any of you lovely ladies own one and if so how do you like it? I'm normally purchase Chanel WOC or Dior Pouch but wanted something different. Thanks in advance.

Feb 13, 2012
Handbag challenged land
I have it and like it very much. The electric epi is dressy enough to be used as an evening bag, but also looks great with casual clothes.

It doesn't hold a lot, but enough for essentials such as small wallet (I have a zcp), phone, cles, lipstick and a few other small items.

In fact, I like it so much I went back to the boutique and bought a DE pouch for running routine errands.

Hope this helps.

BagLady14

O.G.
Dec 15, 2005
North of Boston
I bought it and returned the next day. I couldn't handle the fingerprints. But it is beautiful and most people are not bothered by fingerprints. They are not that noticeable. But I am too anal about it.

DOVELV

Nov 17, 2013
I'm assuming you're talking about the Pochette NM. I have the black (not electric) and love it. I didn't purchase the longer strap because I have a WOC. It fits quite a bit. I also have a Mono and love them both!