Feedback on Cynthia H bags.....not Cynthia Rowley...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I was in TJM the other day, and I came across the most unbelievably beautiful bag by Cynthia H.....not to be confused with Cynthia Rowley. When I Googled it, Cynthia Rowley came up except for only 2 websites. The hobo-styled purse was constructed out of a pearlized light green leather with a braided strap. The lining was a beautiful brown on white brocaide material that was thicker than most linings. It was gorgeous, really. This is a $400 purse and TJM was sellling it for $120. I wanted to zap it up, but I am still on my purse ban. However this bag was so unbelievably beautiful that I just might break it. So, my question for everyone, is....is anyone familiar at all with this brand? It must be flying under the radar, and I love those type of bags.......anyone????:P

2. No one???:sad:

I just went out and bought it, but I was hoping that someone had some experience with this brand. The color is almost a cream with a slight hint of green in it.

Thanks for any input. :yes: