Jimmy Choo Feedback Need on which JC Bag I should get....

anuparaj

Jul 25, 2009
Hi:

Any feedback on which JC bag I should get? I plan to use it as a work tote for my laptop/files etc. There is quite a bit of price difference but I'll looking for style as wll as practicality..:biggrin:

Bags 1 is the cream one and Bag 2 to is tan:

JC Bag 1 -View1.JPG

JC Bag 1 -View2.JPG

JC Bag 1 -View3.JPG

JC Bag 2 -View1.JPG

JC Bag 2 -View3.JPG

Last edited:
I had the Tulita tote (on the bottom--bag 2) in black, I really liked that bag and I would get tons of compliments every time I carried it, very easy to carry and get into. For some reason (probably in the quest for another bag....LOL), I sold it, in new condition, and probably should have kept it. I think it's my favorite style from the Tulita collection. It does fit on the shoulder, don't think it would hold a laptop (unless it's a really small one)--great bag. I'm not familiar with the other style.
Good luck with your decision, you can't go wrong with a Choo!!

I actually have tried the Tribeca Handbag (PIC #1) and sent it back. I personally had issues with the leather. It was camel leather and had a distressed look that did not appeal to me. And from what I remember the opening would not fit a lap top. IMO if the Tulita is big enough... that would be the one I would choose. :biggrin:

It looks like the tan bag will fit on your shoulder. Are these bags big enough for a lap top?

Thanks everyone for the feedback on the bags. :biggrin:
My laptop should fit into both bags as it tiny and very cool. It's a small Toshiba that my company gave me to work remotely from. Actually it's only about the size of a file folder, a little smaller. The docking station stays in my office....
As for the bags, I'm leaning towards the tan Tulita tote, but it's literally double the price of the camel bag....So not 100% sure yet..:smile: