Feedback Grrr So Angry Is this right?

Nov 12, 2006
Hey guys

I just set up a fairly new ebay account with my boyfrien Although d I Bought And Sold On Ebay For Over 10 years!
Although the accounts only new I have been listing away this week and I sold one of my boyfriends PS2 games (in excellent condition)
I have just come on my account to find a negative feedback saying
item was damaged,tried to contact seller with no luck,not happy at all:cursing::cursing:

The item was only recieved yesterday afternoon and i have no emails or ebay messages from this buyer since last night :crybaby:

Im really annoyed since 1.my boyfriend nor I would not be selling damaged games..
2.I have only 7 feedback now and I always say any problems etc email me
3. I would never scam anyone out of a measly few pounds neevermind when im selling Designer bits:cursing:

Is there anything that can be done about it now?

I emailed the buyer to say I have had no conact from them and i have no idea what damage could have magically happened to it since leaving my hands

Sorry guys im just so annoyed thanks for letting me vent lol

Are you able to use Square Trade in the UK? I filed a Square Trade complaint for negative feedback that a seller gave me in retaliation for the neg I gave her (she sold me a fake LV bag). Since she didn't respond to Square Trade's inquiry, they removed the negative (although her comments are still there).

I suppose it may have been damaged in shipping. I would see how they respond to your email. Did you leave FB already? If not you can leave them a neg simply stating "no contact from buyer made for a neg experience" Then you can ask for a mutual fb witdrawal. Or you can go through square trade and pay $30 to possibly have it removed.

Also go to the fb he left and respond to it so that people can see your side, stay calm and factual.

It really sucks, I think some people get thrills out of leaving neg fb! Once I had a guy leave me and 15 other sellers a neg fb that simply said "jerk" in less than one minute. Ebay would do nothing about it, and I REFUSED to pay to have it removed, so it is still there somewhere.