Feed Me Chevre

Oh maybe. I think she's a big enthusiast though and I think she'll fit in well here. (Could the spelling differ because she bought it in Buenos Aires? I think I read that in the description.) Anyway, my vibrato picotin is gorgeous and I hope to post photos of it this weekend :smile:

fopduck said:

What a great bag:girlsigh: Sometimes black bags leave me a little "eh" but this one is great in chevre. The glow of the skin with the hardware is perfect. I also love your twilly. I never had too much twilly love either, but it is really growing on me with the right bag:flowers:

Lilach - You are too funny! I laughed so much when I saw the picture of the goat ... and the goat's face smiling LOL! :roflmfao:

Kellybag - Here's my one and only fuchsia chevre de coromandel Kelly for your appetite! :happydance:

Kelly_fuchsia_chevre_LaVan.jpg

tokyogirl said:
To answer my posting, I understand from UWSGIRL's thread that she started that it is a rouge VIF...

Hi Everyone, I was away for a weekend wedding and didn't get a chance to answer your questions! Sorry. Tokyogirl is correct. It's Rouge VIF. Happy monday. =)

uwsgirl2004 said:
Hi Everyone, I was away for a weekend wedding and didn't get a chance to answer your questions! Sorry. Tokyogirl is correct. It's Rouge VIF. Happy monday. =)

I think it's safe to say that there are a bunch of us who are in LOVE with your bag!:heart: :heart: :heart: I didn' know that rouge vif was so stunning....