Feed Me Chevre

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I am really feeling it today.

If you own a chevre bag please post a picture for a poor woman lusting for a gorgeous bag. I don't care if you don't own the bag, but have pictures...POST THEM!!! (just make sure they are watermarked after the last fiasco) I want to DROOL tonight...

2. Me tooooooo!

3. here it is the fabulous chvre

[​IMG]

4. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

Okay, now *I've* wet my undies!

And no, they aren't thongs (who wants to pay for a wedgie) and NO, they aren't Depends!

5. Lilach, I am seriously cracking up here! When it comes to sideline comedy, YOU take the cake!

6. Oh lordy, Lilach is a stinker.:roflmfao: And THAT would be my cue...
    Okay, I need to remove my Hermes-addicted self from the computer.
    Be good ladies...:angel:

7. That is way tooo funny!!:lol:

8. I REALLY should stay off the computer when I'm at work, this is cracking me up so badly.:roflmfao:

9. Kellybag, you're not drooling over this tonight, are you?

10. Lilach!!!! LOL.
    Can Lilach have a differnt color name like our new mods. but a Differnt color..and says "the funny queen" or something like that! hehe

11. We are in for a wild night tonight Lilach...I can feel it!

12. [​IMG]
    this one or
    [​IMG]

now it is your turn to decide

13. OM GOD, Lilach! That's it....that's it. I've just wet myself too.....

this ones just toooo funny.....!!!!!

14. liliach: LOL w/ the smiling chevre! ROFL!

that violet birkin is my dreammmmmm bag. (but is it a difficult color to work with?)

15. :lol: :roflmfao:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice