Fee?

Blistered

:) <3 !!
Jun 7, 2007
Why is ebay charging me a fee? I just saw it now on my credit card statement and I can't figure out what is it for. it is just for being an ebay member? is there any way to deactivate one's ebay account?

thanks!

Just when you thought it was safe to go in the water.. they certainly do charge you for selling on ebay!! First paypal fees for receiving payment through paypal , then an ebay listing fee plus final value fee. When you list an item, it tells you the listing fee as well as final value fee they charge you (if you sell the item.) Ebay and Paypal (yes they are like evil twins) are getting filthy rich off all of us poor sellers, but what can you do? There is no alternative. And to think all the while they are collecting our money, they are screwing us six ways to Sunday: not being able to list certain things, holding funds for 21 days if they think there is risk at all, buyers not being able to receive negative feedback, but being able to leave it for sellers. ARGGH:nuts::nuts::nuts:
would they not charge me the fee until like a month after? because iirc i sold the bag about a month ago-- it certainly wasn't during the past 3 weeks!

Why is ebay charging me a fee? I just saw it now on my credit card statement and I can't figure out what is it for. it is just for being an ebay member? is there any way to deactivate one's ebay account?

thanks!

Ask e*bay. Go to the "Help" pages; all the info is there. If you still have questions, you can "chat" online with an e+bay rep.

Ebay bills on the last day of the month and then your fees are charged to either your Paypal account or credit card you have set up to pay the fees with. I get my bill by email around the 1st of the month, but they dont take the fees till after the 14th.