Fedora Hats...

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. What do you guys think of fedora hats with "normal" everday clothing?Just like a shirt and jeans?

Like these
    [​IMG]

2. I think they are cute, i wouldn't personally wear one, but i think they can defo be pulled off with jeans and a tee

3. I prefer the felt ones to the straw ones

4. I really like them - not sure if I could pull it off though!

5. I think they're wonderful for keeping the sun off of one's face (which is my constant goal in life). They're stylish and useful. But I would never wear one inside.

6. I love the straw ones. Sometimes it can make a outfit look "cool".

7. I love hats in general. I especially like the fedora Mischa is wearing. They're very chic looking.

8. I really like hats in general but never seem to wear them. The fedora really give something extra to a simple outfit like a tee and jeans.

9. i love fedoras, it makes a great key item for an outfit.

10. I think it's a cute look. I really like the 1st one.

11. Love love LOVE fedoras.

Tracy Watts makes some fabulous fedoras. And she can custom make them too :heart:

[​IMG]

Lindsay has this one:
    [​IMG]

12. I think it depends on your style. I'd love to be able to wear one, but hats just look funny on me!

13. I've got 2. I bought them when they were in style in London a couple of years back and keep waiting for them to come back into style in the states! I mainly wear mine to the club, but, I enjoy wearing them out and about every so often too :smile: They just look so different and classier than a regualr hat IMHO :smile:

14. I don't like the straw ones. I really like ones similar to what Ashlee is wearing ... with the right outfit they're really cute!

15. I don't really like the ones posted at the top (the ones D & G Rockstar posted are a lot more appealing to me) but they can look really cool if they're paired with the right clothes, imo

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice