FedEx's New Bachelor Pad !

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Kevin Federline has followed his estranged wife's lead by renting this posh estate in Tarzana, California.

K-Fed was spotted moving into the $2.5 million abode last week with his ever-present entourage.

The 6300 square foot, 5-bedroom property with pool rents out for a mere $7000 per month.

I give it two weeks before one of these rooms is converted into a marijuana grow-op

2. :P I wonder how long he'll be able to afford that place:P

3. i was wondering the same thing

4. :wlae: not for long i bet

5. ^^They should of made it weekly payments, i doubt he can afford to live there a whole month, LOL

6. The man is a leech. He'll probably find some other suck...er....woman to be his sugar momma.

7. *sigh*

8. 7K per month?? Where is he getting this money? It's sure as heck not from his "album" sales. Maybe all that WWF stuff he's been doing? But somehow I doubt they're paying him at that level. I wish he would just go away. Just seeing his weaselly face makes me want to go take a shower.

9. How cn he afford this...augh, he drives me crazy! Sleeze!

10. i cant wait for him to just disappear from all the newspapers/magazines!!

11. The place looks like a dump,quess 2.5 million doesn't get you much in California anymore.

12. I was also thinking about it :P
    I really like this house.

13. I don't like it from the inside, but the outside is pretty.

Wonder how he's affording it...?

14. You took the words right out of my mouth. I mean I'm no millionaire, but that just doesn't seem like it's worth 2.5 mil

15. LOL
    :lol: