FedEx woke me up to my Mughetto baby!!

Hi dollymixer,

Finally, your mughetto bow is perfect & she is a beautiful baby.. From the pics, your clear varnish does help in closing up the sealants cracks and it looks ok..

If the next year's colours are nice, I might consider targetting the bow as my next yr target..heehee :graucho::graucho:

Congrats Dollymixer!! Where did you order your Mughetto from?

congrats! it looks good on you! how on earth did you get a mughetto?! i've also put clear nail varnish on my cracks (which are slightly worse than yours), and i think it closed them up slightly too. oh well i'll see.

congrats! I love your bow! it's really suit you ^^

where did your Mughetto bow???? I wonder:confused1:
:heart: gorgeous.
yeah, where DID you get your mughetto bow??

Thanks sweeties..!! I got my Mughetto bow from Miu Miu boutique Beverly Hill!! i found out that they actually ship internationally.. and i can't resist it and bought her in the end!!! :graucho:

brought her out over the weekend and totally love it!!! the colour is soooooooo easy to match! and it's such a unique pink..!! :tispy:

:heart: Oh~ I love Mughetto! Congrats~ It looks good on you!!!
Thank you DollyGirl!! we can be twin!! hahaha.. im DM and you're DG! i love your new FUMO too!!! CONGRATS too! the new fumo is my fave colour from the A/W 2008!! too bad it wasn't out when i bought my zaffiro gathered bag!!!

OMG!!! :yahoo::yahoo:

SUCH A BEAUTY!!! Love your modelling pics, the bag suits you sooo well!
And love how the color changes from pink to grey - absolutely stunning!

The bow family keeps growing :wlae:
Christine¤;7550980 said:
This is just an amazing color! I love pink :smile: Congratulations Dollymixer :heart:

Thanks perguella and Christine!! i do agree mughetto is a beauty!!! the colour is really stunning!!! it added this soft and girly touch to the gorgeous bow bag!! and pink is one of my fave colour! :love:
Absolutely gorgeous! You are soooo lucky to get a mughetto bow!

i do feel lucky!! hee..!! :P and think there are still some more mughetto bow out there!!! grab them gals!! :graucho:

DOLLYmixer, I can't call you just Dolly anymore, there's another Dolly in the bow family.

YAY, YAY, YAY, YAY, YAY
CONGRATS!
:wlae: :woohoo: :yahoo:
I can imagine how excited you were!
Hearing FEDEX or USPS or UPS arrive to my front door is more better than anything!
(Boyfriend compares himself all the time! LOL!)

YOUR MUGHETTO BOW LOOKS FABULOUS~
No MOle!!!!!! :tup:
Sealant cracks.. we all know all bows have that.

And I am considering to try your nail polish thing.. BUT, my bow has SO MANY CRACKS it'd be useless. lol!

Enjoy DM for DollyMixer!
:heart:

Oh, and thanks for all those modeling pictures :graucho:

hey anna! Thank you!! i have to look pass the sealant cracks and make sure i handle my second lovely miu miu with TLC!!!

over the weekend and people 'brush' passed my baby, or when i was just carrying it in and out of doors.. i was like 'omg baby..!' so many times, and i bet my bf actually thought i was calling out to him.. a confusing weekend.. hahaha :P

OMG!! Yay! After all that drama, you FINALLY got the bow you wanted. I'm glad you didn't stand for that stupid pen mark, how dare they describe it as "perfect", LOL.

Woo-hoo, you look amazing with the bow satchel AND your Zaffiro bag! Gosh, Mughetto is so pretty... there's definitely a reason why it's one of the colors I want to get! More pictures!! :love::drool:

Yes Vinyl!! after the little 'drama', i still got sealant cracks, and this time i havent even modelled with the bags. i saw the cracks when i just opened up the box!! :hysteric:but i looked passed it and examined the whole bag for an hour.. and decided to love this baby as it is.. :shame: and this baby got a stronger leather smell! which i believe is a new piece! finally!

i want to take more pics too!! soon! hee hee!!!

we r now in the happy bow family!!!:woohoo:
Oh yay for you! It's beautiful! :drool:
Thanks Grace123.. miu mius are just so beautiful in its own unique way:yes:!!!
I love her! and she looks great on you! I might have to try the clear varnish idea
Hey Sparklybags.. Thank you!!! about the clear vanish idea.. use it at your own risk! after all it's a small experiment i wish to share : ) :okay:

Hi dollymixer,

Finally, your mughetto bow is perfect & she is a beautiful baby.. From the pics, your clear varnish does help in closing up the sealants cracks and it looks ok..

If the next year's colours are nice, I might consider targetting the bow as my next yr target..heehee :graucho::graucho:

Hi galleria! nah.. i wouldnt say this bow is perfect, it still has cracks! and this time these cracks are there even before i took it out from its dustbag!!! but i have to make do with it..cause i cant wait to use this baby!! :P it's like calling out to me!!! heehee~

where is your modelling pics of your nappa!??! hee.. we shd meet up with our miu mius!
Just curious , even new one has cracks ?
Dolly , how much did u pay for it ?
Hi crystal.. ya.. as said above, the new one has cracks too.. sigh.. i guess some appear just from stuffing the paper into the bag that make the shape.. well.. my guess.. :shrugs:
i paid 1195 usd and shipping of 50usd.. luckili with conversion it's still cheaper than the one selling at my country's boutique!!

ya.. i'm surprised the exchange is so efficient!!!

this bag is so addictive!! I can't stop stealing glances at my baby while walking, watching tv, surfing net blah blah blah.. hahhaha.. the bag slouch in such a way.. its so sexy..!! hahahhaha..

THANK YOU BABES!! we r all one big miu miu family!!