FedEx was here 2-day = Reveal!

LOL!
Yeah...but I am not you! You might have better mod shots than me. :biggrin:

I love it...and I think you should go after the mermaid next. Unless you want to invest in sequins, then go for the blue jean... :graucho:
"Once you pop, you can't stop"..."collect them all!" and all that mess. LOL!

I like that you called it Bad Boy number 2...Is yours male? Mine was going to be bad boy number 5 (or was it 6?), but lilac is such a feminine color. :greengrin:

Great job though...of course I love it!

LOL ^ I usually call all of mine, she or her :P I MUST just MUST get a Blue Jean then I may go after the Mermaid, I think Mermaid is pretty darn close to my Teal Francine though but I am not sure on that. Did you see the pink Sequin spotlight on bay for 1350.00? Sorry if its a TPF members listing but I could not believe this when I seen it, here it is (NMA)
I mean I would love to get the Pink one but don't look like thats going to happen, at least not right now, lol!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/NWT-Coach-POPPY...936?pt=US_CSA_WH_Handbags&hash=item5d2c2e7240

i love it! i am still waiting for my sequin blue jean to arrive, so anxious! i'm glad to see another sequin lover!

I am so jealous but anxious and excited for you as well ;) I love them all and had such a hard time choosing #2. I would have picked MS. BLUE JEAN second but they were only like 11 of the Lilac left when I placed my order and I was afraid if I did not grab it, they would be all gone. I am hoping and keeping my fingers crossed that I can still score Ms. BJ but its going to be a close call. Make sure you let us know when yours arrives and post pics... CONGRATS!!!

Yeah, I posted quite a few of those $$$ spotlights in the deals chat thread.
One bid up to $1525 the other night, and now it has started a trend.
You better get the blue jean while you can. ;)

Yeah, I posted quite a few of those $$$ spotlights in the deals chat thread.
One bid up to $1525 the other night, and now it has started a trend.
You better get the blue jean while you can. ;)

OMG!!! I had better for sure :smile: I just can not see any one paying that much over retail. What color was the one that went $1525? I would say our Lilac is going to be rare unless Coach makes more.

The pink regular size went for that price. It was NWT. The NWT's fetch a pretty penny as it is...but, heck, even the used ones go for more than retail.

They are called limited editions, but I am not sure if they actually are. They are rare to find, because the people that have them never want to give them up! LOL!

Your best bet for sequin bags is to get them when they first come out...before the hoarde goes and buys them all! That's what I do now...that Red spotlight taught me a strong lesson! :biggrin: