FedEx Lost My PDV Graphite

Status
Not open for further replies.

MyCocoCabas

Oct 25, 2008
The tracking number from FedEx shows my LV PDV has been delivered - nothing has been left on my doorstep. A direct signature is required...well the FedEx site shows a name that is not mine. FedEx is trying to track down my bag now...I said, don't you have this person's address..."no sir, at this point we do not". How can that be? They said they haven't heard from the driver yet...surely he can tie the name to the address the bag was left at, correct?

I also called LV - I asked them if their bags are fully insured...they said yes. They sent my claim to the dept. that deals directly with FedEx and said i should hear something be the end of the day.

How long will I be out $1330? with no bag to show for it? good god, will I have to go to court eventually over this? I have been a VERY regular customer .

Wow, as I was typing this...FedEx called me, said they have located it...it's at the Wal-Mart a few blocks away!!! LOL!!!

I guess I'll post this anyway - I was in pure HELL for an hour going mad!!!

Right?!?!? At Wal-mart!?!?? Were they going to sell my bag for $50 in the bargain bin?

The FedEx guy just dropped it off - I have it. Ladies, I am worthless for the rest of the day...my energy is gone...time for a nap...lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.