FedEx just came...My New Bal!!!

OH dear!! :shame: I figured that a PT will fit you well too! :P REVEAL it soon!!

It's on its way!!! I actually bought a brand new PT in black and did a reveal and modeling pics about a month ago. But, not knowing how the leather softens and changes the shape of the bag, and getting a PM from a tPFer that said "send the bag back, it doesn't look good on you" I returned it. After seeing the PTs that are soft and broken in, I LOVE PTs also!!!

Yours are gorgeous, Jasterock!!!

oh Robyn.. Wow, Beautiful! so, what do you think of the size? i think it looks great on you!! WTG............................................

i got to call Max today.. :yahoo:

Thanks, E. I LOVE Work! It's a great size! What do you think of the veiny texture? I think I like it, gives the leather a more "aged" look. What do you think?

Thanks, E. I LOVE Work! It's a great size! What do you think of the veiny texture? I think I like it, gives the leather a more "aged" look. What do you think?

yes, i like that veiny texture. My work has the same texture. You get more color variations than just a flat black.

congrats on your new bag!!!!! soo lucky guess what happened to me?? dhl just came and i missed it.....now i have to wait till tomorrow, but your bag is very nice

yes, i like that veiny texture. My work has the same texture. You get more color variations than just a flat black.

I agree. SA sent me a City also (too small for me, going back) and it's totally smooth, no texture at all. I love the texture of my Work so much better. I know now to ask for a "distressed" bag....right? This was the only Work they had in black, so I really lucked out!

congrats on your new bag!!!!! soo lucky guess what happened to me?? dhl just came and i missed it.....now i have to wait till tomorrow, but your bag is very nice

Thanks, bacaster!

So sorry you missed your bag. That is so disappointing. I listened for the doorbell all day! We'll get to see yours tomorrow!:yahoo: