Fedex have lost my Dentelle Ludlow!

I wouldn't doubt it if the FedEx workers have sticky fingers... esecially if the box is labeled as being from Eluxury, all they have to do is go to the site and see that the stuff from there is spendy!

don't delivery people have to sign for/be accountable for taking x amount of packages from said company and actually delivering them? it seems pretty random that no one would keep check on this.

hope you get your ludlow! :idea:

i get frustrated just as well, it happens not only to our company but the customers we send things too.

fedex is technically suppose to be responsible and if it was my company in this situation, we sent it off sealed, and the reciever would have to file with fedex.

i mention sealed because we actually recieve boxes from fedex opened!

boxes missing may be easier to account for then a box opened but it changes so many hands (i'm told) it's hard to pin point on ONE single person kwim?

Thank you for everyone's kind words and sympathy. :flowers:

I spoke with Fedex UK last night, who told me they had not been informed by the local shipping company that the parcel was lost. It appears that for some reason, in my area it is not Fedex themselves that deliver the parcels, but another company they use called Business Post. Fedex or Business Post do not work on the weekends, so Fedex will get in touch with BP on Monday morning to find out what the situation is. I also spoke with LV customer services, who had not been informed of the parcel loss either. So they will get in touch with Fedex on Monday to find out what is happening.

Frustrating, because I have to wait until Monday and I really want my pretty new wallet! I also think the stories of delivery drivers just stealing parcels is scary. Especially when you pay so much for using their services.