FedEx guy stopped by today and brought me...

Thank you everyone! :flowers::flowers:

The Damier Saleya PM is a gift for my mom. Thanks to the tPF members who helped me picked out this bag. Originally, I was thinking of Epi Alma, then Epi Turenne PM, then finally decided on Damier Saleya PM. I hope she will love it as much as I do.

I need to serious go on a purse ban now, although it has never worked in the past... I will have to try harder this time!! :rolleyes:

oh crap, that's it. I think I am gonna break down and get the speedy 25 when I go to Hawaii. I keep looking at it whenever everyone posts one and staring at it when I see someone with it on the street. I'm just not a handle bag type person but you know what, screw it.........I MUST HAVE ONE!! And since prices are cheaper in HI.....why not?? BTW, if you don't mind me asking, what was the HI price of the speedy?

oh crap, that's it. I think I am gonna break down and get the speedy 25 when I go to Hawaii. I keep looking at it whenever everyone posts one and staring at it when I see someone with it on the street. I'm just not a handle bag type person but you know what, screw it.........I MUST HAVE ONE!! And since prices are cheaper in HI.....why not?? BTW, if you don't mind me asking, what was the HI price of the speedy?

spacytracy, speedy 25 is $560 at Hawaii and speedy 30 is $580, at least that's the price I paid for mine. Also, there is no tax if shipped to the states. I think the speedy 25 and 30 are not affected by the price increase. GET IT!! GET IT!!!