FEDEX does it again!

i feel your pain... there have been a few instances when fedex would leave a signature required package at the doorstep, or simply not even bother to ring the bell when people were home and left a sticker on the door. wth?!

however, i am lucky that i've received all my packages eventually... nothing was ever lost (yet). i'm always paranoid when ordering from websites that only ship with fedex.

Sorry that happened to you! I totally understand. Fedex NEVER waits more than 20 seconds for me. I have to fly down my stairs and walk out my door without shoes on to open the gate. Even then, they're already writing out the notice. Can't even wait 21 seconds! And one time, some freaking Fedex guy threw my package from my gate (we have a tall 6 ft fence that surrounds the house) all the way to my front door steps. That's far! Luckily nothing broke (package did contain glass). I just can't believe how they operate their business. I really hope you get your package back! Good luck! Keep hounding them!

ugh I HATE fedex too. I once had a computer shipped to me that costs over $2500. No one is home so what does fedex do? THEY DELIVERED IT TO MY NEIGHBOR who signed for it. Thankfully my neighbor did not mess with it and just called us about it. But WHY would they deliver it to the wrong address, are they that lazy? Since then I avoided fedex as much as possible.

UPDATE

Ok, so I called last night and they were going to out in an investigation. Said they would call in the morning, (never did, big surprise) but I called them 1st because I knew that was the only way I could get anywhere. The only good thing about them..you can ALWAYS talk to a live rep. Thank god for that.

Apparently my tracking numbers are...TWO! One "delivered" yesterday and one "On vechicle out for delivery" for today's date. They told me my package IS on the truck for today and not lost. They don't know what the driver yesterday did....but it said it was delivered to the wrong addy...but it was MY addy...so maybe the driver voided it out when he saw my note and just re-made it for today? They have no clue but FEDEX tells me I'll be getting this today...we will see, so I'm going to sit here and eat and wait like a :sad: puppy at my window. lol.....*keeps fingers crossed*

Is this FedEx Ground? I had the same thing happen to me. I was sitting at my computer, in my house, when my tracking changed to "delivered" and even had a signature of MY NAME!

Long story short, I had to call all kinds of people, speak to a manager, etc. They claim it was delivered to wrong house. BULL! I live on a 6 house cul-de-sac and we all know each other.

I suspect the driver wanted to get home early and was going to deliver it the next day. GRRRRR

Oh my gosh I'm sorry!
I know the shipping services have been really cruddy lately..not on time (this was before the holiday weekend), careless deliveries (my postal person puts BIG boxes in our communal mailboxes and you can barely yank them out, they're so tight) and on and on.
I really hope they can accomodate you and you'll be able to get your bracelet soon!

UPDATE

Thank the LV Gods. I got it.

Ok.....lol..here's what happened. The guy rang my bell 15 min ago..I saw the truck pull up and almost tripped running to meet him at my door. He wasn't my regular guy whom knows me, but he comes up and goes...."wow, the people I work for are idiots." LOL. He starts apologizing left and right... he was the one who came yesterday, NEVER got the notice from the Fedex representative, but saw my note & told the main dispatch to put in a simple reschedule for the delivery today, took it back, stored it safely and put it on his shipment for today. I told him that is NOT what the Fedex main center put in, I told them all they DID say and post online and he said that was ridiculous. He said...all he did was TELL them to key in the item to show a reshedule for today and if they had done that correctly, on my tracking info and the logs it would state: Item reschduled for delivery 2/21. So....this guy didn't mess up, the brain surgeons at the main Fedex center did, who are the ones supposed to be the people on top of it all. Basically, the driver acted more professionally than all of them.

So, yeah...lol. I'm just happy I got my bracelet. It's really amazing in the GM - I'm SO glad I got it.....in more ways than one, lol! Thanks for all your well wishes w/ this, it definately gave me hope and love while waiting. :love: you guys. :heart: .