FedEx Delivery Sucks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cristina said:
I hate any delivery service :suspiciou I had my LV Vernis agenda shipped FedEx Ground, since it was coming from South Florida and would arrive the next day. I waited until 5:30 for the FedEx man, but I had to leave because I had a pedicure appointment. This is what shows up now when I track the package:

No, really? I didn't know that most corporations stay open after 5 p.m. :suspiciou What does Delivery Exception mean? Does that mean they will attempt delivery again tomorrow at the same time? I was hoping they'd deliver it earlier so I could go tomorrow and get fills for it. Ugh, I hate being so impatient :lol: I'll probably have to stay late tomorrow just to wait for the stupid FedEx delivery truck. This is why I don't use FedEx. I have much better luck with UPS. We here seem to have bad luck with delivery services lately :wacko:

Rant over. Grrr, just had a frustrating day at work today, and then this. At least my pedicure was relaxing.

I feel for you! The bane of online ordering!!

I think most of us can agree that no matter which service we use, for the part most, they all let us down. It's either that or the anticipation/excitement over a new bag is too great. I swear, everytime I know that I am getting a package, there are literally ants in my pants. My boyfriend thinks I'm crazy.

ninafalafel said:
Cristina, do you live in Orlando?

Yep :biggrin:

I am heading to South Florida tomorrow, I should have just told the SA to hold it for me and I would have stopped in to pick it up :nuts: I called FedEx this morning and, very calmly, but in a stern way, explained the situation and that I don't see how 5:42 p.m. is still considered "business day". The rep said she sent a message to the driver with our business hours and to make sure that he delivers it before 5 p.m. today. I hope it works!

wicked - Yes, that happened to me a few years ago when I did FedEx Home Delivery. They tried three times, then sent it back to the store I ordered it from :suspiciou

Swedie - Don't even get me started on the local postal service! I recently lost a package and the postman pretty much argued with me, saying he had delivered it to my address. Right :suspiciou

We'll see what happens! Wish me luck :nuts:

I get so frustrated with delivery services! Overseas is even worse.. Vlad sent me a package a few weeks ago and I'm still waiting!!

Then again... maybe he lied and didn't send it...:suspiciou

I waited at work until 6 p.m., and no delivery :evil: :evil: :evil:

I checked the tracking number online, and it said there was a delivery attempt at 6:06 p.m. :suspiciou I called FedEx and explained the situation, saying this was unacceptable for a service that claims to delivery by the end of the business day. They offered to refund my shipping, and sent another message to the driver that he needs to deliver it tomorrow before 5 p.m. They have delivered to my office before 5 p.m. before, so I don't know what the hold-up is.

Argh, I will never use FedEx as a delivery service, ever! I hope it comes tomorrow. It had better be cute, for all the fussing I've done over it :P

Loganz said:
Holy ****, that is you know what - I'm sorry Cristina.

on the up side, did you get any cute jeans at bloomies?

Yes, that is a big pile of bull crap :suspiciou

Oh! To add to my :suspiciou day, I went on the Frankie B jeans Web site to search for stores here that sell them. I found this boutique close to downtown Orlando, so I thought I'd check it out over lunch. So excited! Fought traffic, and when I finally got there and parallel parked (yeesh!), it was closed! :evil: You can order through their Web site, but it doesn't have their hours listed on it. It's http://www.shopflavor.com They have a lot of cute Frankie B jeans, which I think fit well and are comfortable. I e-mailed their customer service, asking their hours. If I don't hear from them tomorrow by lunch, I am going to Bloomingdale's instead :nuts:

Loganz said:
^^^ lol, sounds like you need a glass of wine and a shoulder massage. Get your man cracking on both. :amuse:

Good idea! I am going to go stick my feet in his face now :lol: :P

p.s. - My tattoo appointment is this Saturday at 8 p.m.!!!! At least that makes me feel better about the crappy FedEx situation.

Cristina said:
Good idea! I am going to go stick my feet in his face now :lol: :P

p.s. - My tattoo appointment is this Saturday at 8 p.m.!!!! At least that makes me feel better about the crappy FedEx situation.

Yeah - Can't wait to see pictures. :biggrin:

:sad:

cristina,

i wish you were me at the moment! in a few more hours its the weekend - here...the fridge at work is filled with all sorts of alcohol and it would be great if you could just kick back, relax and drink!

once again, i'll be thinking of you over the weekend and when i return to work on monday i hope you've got your cute little LV agenda

***HUGS***

hehehe, you're getting a tattoo! hehehehe! :biggrin: what did you decide to get????? :biggrin:

helenNZ said:
:sad:

cristina,

i wish you were me at the moment! in a few more hours its the weekend - here...the fridge at work is filled with all sorts of alcohol and it would be great if you could just kick back, relax and drink!

once again, i'll be thinking of you over the weekend and when i return to work on monday i hope you've got your cute little LV agenda

***HUGS***

hehehe, you're getting a tattoo! hehehehe! :biggrin: what did you decide to get????? :biggrin:

I'm hopping on a flight to New Zealand to come hang out with you :nuts: Hope you don't mind if I crash there :P Enjoy your weekend!

I decided to not get the stargazer lily on my arm, and instead I'm getting two sparrows, one on each shoulder blade/upper back. It's going to be around $150 or so, which isn't bad! The artist said it should take about two hours or so, so I had to make an appointment. The bf is going with me :biggrin: I'll take photos!

Did you get the agenda yet?? :love:

I just called LV in Stockholm to have them hold a white MC for me :biggrin: Now I just need to find a way to sneak off to go buy it (my mom is going with me for a mother-daughter trip :love: ) .

I need pics of yours!!

Status
Not open for further replies.