FedEx came with some new goodies!

1. :nuts: Just got this keepall and can I just say how much I LOVE GIANT cherries!!!:yahoo:I am so excited!!! This baby is coming with me to Bahamas!!!:graucho: I am also LOVING my first pair of LV sunnies!!! They are so comfy and I think I finally know why they cost as much as they do!!! The workmanship is UNBELIEVABLE!!!:love: Here are some pics:

PICT4014.jpg PICT4018.jpg
  2. I just love your keepall! Those are some great sunglasses too. :wlae:

3. Life is just a Bowl Full of Cherries... Congrats... very very pretty and have a good time in the Bahamas......

4. YAY Irene! The cerise keepall looks fab! I remember at one time I really really wanted that bag, to match my cerise speedy. You'll be travellin' in style.. :graucho:

Speaking more of keepall, I really want one. Either cerise or khaki graffiti would be nice, coz I have the speedies to match. Maybe one day..

5. WOW!WOW!WOW! LOVE them both!!:heart: :drool:
    YOU GO GIRL!!!

6. I think there are still Cerises keepalls available in US! Call VUITTON and have them find you one!!!:graucho: OMG!!! I can't get over how good the big cherries look!!!:nuts:

7. Oh YES! U R totally ready for the Bahamas, bahama mama... both are TDF... Big BIG CHERRIES!!!!! how fun for Luggage!!!!

8. Ooh, congrats! Love them both! I didn't realize there were still some Cerises Keepalls available.

9. great choices!!

10. Thank you!!!:flowers: I got mine from a friend but as far as I know, there are still some keepalls scattered all over US (not many) and if you call the 866 # they might locate one for you!:wlae:

11. HOT is all i can say!!
    Congrat's and enjoy. When are you going on vacation?

12. wow! what nice goodies... :love: :girlsigh:

in the 2nd pic it looks like even the cherries are looking at your new sunnies with love....

13. Oh your keepall is adorable!!!!!
    Its soooo cute good choice :smile: model the sunnies please ! I want to see them on you!

14. WOOHOO Irene!:yahoo: I love them both! The Keepall is TDF:love: Now I am drooling.LOL:drool:

15. Congrats on your Cerises Keepall !

Are these glasses the same as uma Glasses? :nuts:

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice