Fedex Came Through: My Cabas Antigua GM!

1. Yeah, the Fedex guy finally showed up! All I can say about this bag is... it's ginormous. I mean, HUGE! But I like it! It has a cell pocket and I don't remember one in the MM. I'm not sure what I'm going to USE it for... but... Here it is!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

With fuchsia bedford for size/color comparison:
    [​IMG]

With my 5-year-old purse model!
    [​IMG]

I didn't feel like dragging everything out to the porch for pics in natural light, but I think the colors still look nice! :smile:

Tpr Speedy likes this.
  2. very cute! I like this collection!

3. Congratulations! It is huge but I'm sure you'll get a lot of use out of it. Summer's coming up and you know what that means....beaches!

4. Gorgeous Carol. You have THE BEST taste! :smile:

caannie likes this.
  5. awwwwwwwwww, your daughter is as cute as your new LV (maybe even cuter ;) )....use it in good health!

6. Thank you!! I wouldn't trade her for all the LV in the world!! :love: :love:

7. ooo very cute!!! :biggrin:

8. Gorgeous bag and gorgeous model!

caannie likes this.
  9. Great color, perfect summer bag :nuts:

10. Love the color! Congrats!

11. i think the color is so pretty! great bag, the model is cute too!

12. How cute! Congrats!

13. Ohhhh soo pretty! Enjoy it!

Selena

14. GREAT bag! I really like the color! Your sweet little model is thinking, "Yeah, you go ahead - take all the pictures you want, but this is soooooo gonna be mine one day.......".

caannie likes this.
  15. How cute. :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice