Fed Up with CRAZY HIGH PRICES!

haha I'm still looking for a trexi that's reasonably priced :P I think I'll be waiting for a while tho but hopefully w/ all the releases this month someone's changing up their collection :heart: btw what do u think of jled's finders keepers series?
Well, I got mine for cheaper than most places were selling them (and didn't even realize the 3" one came in it's head) because I stumbled across Permanent Revolution when they had stuff a lot cheaper&a good sale..now they're apparently just an eBay store. odd.
I'm not a big fan of JLed. I think the finders keepers are cute, but not enough that I want them, ya know? but I do like Teeter..

ah... yeah I :heart: the new series so I bought a case :lol: there goes my money. I want the lava teeter but I saw the one on eBay at $100+ and it wasnt even over yet!
Damn,girl! I've never gotten a case of anything, although I've considered it with the smorkin' labbits... heh.:yes: Wow, I see the Lava one goes for a lot..wow..

Around me if I find blind boxes most likely they've been opened :sad: it ruins it (which is why I bought the remaining moofia online lol) but yeah people have offered their possessed, huck's geisha dunny, and a few other things for just one lava teeter... it's kind of insane that they're offering $200+ stuff for this thing

oh and have you heard about the new miao kitty that simone will be doing also?

Around me if I find blind boxes most likely they've been opened :sad: it ruins it (which is why I bought the remaining moofia online lol) but yeah people have offered their possessed, huck's geisha dunny, and a few other things for just one lava teeter... it's kind of insane that they're offering $200+ stuff for this thing

oh and have you heard about the new miao kitty that simone will be doing also?
:drool::drool::yahoo:!!!!!!!!!! OMG I:heart:Maneki Neko#!$[EMAIL="!$!@$"]!@$eaASYQ34QJE[/EMAIL]
I haven't been paying enough attention to vinlys lately.. heh.