Fed Ex lost my Sophia!! :(

midnightmama

Apr 6, 2007
Argh. Somehow I am always unlucky when it comes to Fed Ex. I ordered my small silver Sophia last Thursday from the store, and it was scheduled to arrive on Wednesday. Wednesday came and went. And when I went to check the tracking, it was updated with no delivery date!!!!! I called Fed Ex on Thursday, and they couldn't find the package either. They are supposedly trying to locate it in the warehouse that is only a few miles from my house (even more frustrating - so close yet so far away!), but there haven't been any updates to the tracking. :tdown:

The weird thing is that I ordered a few things online last Friday, and the tracking said it left JAX the same day and time as my Sophia. Everything was matching up with the two tracking numbers, and I even received that package on Tuesday! So I just don't understand where my Sophia is!!

This is not the first time Fed Ex has lost my packages. A few years ago, I ordered a double jogging stroller. I mean the thing is HUGE. And guess what? Fed Ex LOST IT! How on earth do you lose a freakin' ginormous double jogging stroller? The tracking just stopped, just like my Sophia.

Oh, Sophia, I hope you find your way home to me!!!

Thanks for listening to me rant!!

Oh dear! That's just ridiculous how your package disappeared. I hope your Sophia finds its' way back to you. What are you going to do if they can't find it at all? (i.e. someone stole it :sad: )

Aww, I'm crossing my fingers for you.

HOUND THEM! Literally, call them every day, numerous times a day. They're writing you off right now. I had this happen to a friend who had her double stroller lost. Ironically, within 4 days of her calling numerous times a day they magically "found" it.

Get the number for the warehouse as well if you can. If they really want to find it, they will.

Sorry to hear about your Sophia! I agree with Headlighted - call and bug FED EX.
I say Fed Ex better find it Sophia fast and then have them call Coach and give you a shipping credit!!! I would also call the Better Business Bureau and complain!
Good Luck!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

I'm so sorry to hear about your situation! I totally know how you feel.

I really dislike FedEx and wish I could write them off completely when it comes to having things delivered to me =P

A few years ago, I ordered a Wii for my husband and it was delivered via FedEx. The site said that it was delivered and signed for (I used a UPS store mailbox). I go into the UPS store to retrieve it, only to find out from the manager that the delivery was never made!! FedEx never came by! I spend a few days calling FedEx trying to figure out what was going on...dealing with rude customer service representatives that would not give me straight answers or would hang up on me. Needless to say, I was pissed. Two weeks later, it magically appears at the UPS store via FedEx...turns out it was shoved way back in their truck. If it was never delivered, why the heck would they say that it was and that someone signed for it??!! Ugh.

Sorry for the rant ;)

Don't give up! I hope it your Sophia will find its way to you very soon!

OH MY... I know you are worried and I would be as well, I would be sick to be honest about it. I am keeping my fingers crossed that it makes its way to you quick and everything will be fine. Please keep us updated. Best of Luck, Keeping fingers and toes crossed.

I had a FedEx guy deliver a neighbor's package to my house because he thought my 255 was their 225. I opened the door to water plants and there was a ginormous Bissel Steam Vac sitting on my porch! I dragged it inside and went down and left a note on their door that it was at my house. When I called Fed Ex to let them know their answer was "Yeah, he does that all the time":lecture:

I'm so sorry your Sophia is lost.....it seems anymore that there's alot of problems with delivery services....although I've not yet (knock on wood) had a bad experience with FedEx, I have with both UPS and USPS! A year and a half ago, I had to ship a large box of documents to my husband in Cairo, Egypt...and I was tracking the package like mad. Lo and behold, they updated the status that they attempted delivery and that no one was home. I immediately called my husband and told him, and his dad had been at home the entire day, and UPS never came. They outright lied. My husband went to the local pick up station and literally ripped them a new one. It's crazy how untrustworthy and unreliable alot of these courier services are becoming.

Sorry for the novel, and I hope they find your bag asap. I agree with others that you should be the squeaky wheel and keep calling them!

I say call and bug Fedex. I have this problem all the time with my local post office and when I get the supervisor's name and number and call a couple of times a day, my package always magically appears. If you don't bug them, the person that is sitting on that package is just waiting for you to stop calling about it so they can take it home.

OMG FEDEX SUCKS!!! im sorry. they are very slow to ship things in my opinion,and lie alot. im waiting for a box right now with 2 large bags i got. only shipping from ny to fla. wont get it till the 23rd it says and it was shipped the 16th! grr. hope they find you lovely sophia.