Fed-ex just delivered....

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. My MC aurelia MM!!! I saw this IRL in Vegas last week and couldn't stop thinking about it!! It's basically a MC BH! I exchanged the tulum GM for it:shame: I loved the tulum but I bought it for a messenger bag and just felt it was too big on me to carry messenger style. I knew this bag would be delivered today so I have been sitting here on the computer waiting. I didn't want to shower,run the vacuum,etc for fear of missing the fed ex guy! Well about an hour ago I thought I heard a big truck. I looked out the window and saw nothing. A few minutes ago I walked by the front door and saw a box sitting on the stoop. He must have just left it there-usually they require a signiture. I never heard a knock or anything. Thank goodness he left it-I would have been so mad if he had just left an attempted to deliver note!!! So I guess I need to figure out if this is a keeper???????

purses 055.jpg
  2. oh my gosh! that is GORGEOUS! this is another to add the the wish list :yes:
    congrats!!

3. oooh try it on!!!! must be an exciting day for u!

4. Beautiful!!

5. Pretty!

6. Keep it!!!

7. Too cute. I saw this the first day it came out.

I definitly want to get the bigger one one day.......maybe next year. LOL :lol:

Can you post a pic modeling it?

8. I'd like to see that too! It's so pretty!

It's a good thing you were on the lookout, what is it with all of these horrible Fed Ex drivers lately?!

9. Oh its FOR SURE a keeper...I LOVE IT!!! Have fun with it...its a GREAT summer bag. WOO HOOO>...good for you.

10. I think it's a keeper. It's perfect for spring/summer!

11. Keeper!!!

12. Sure- I'll post a pic a little later. I'm in my clean the house tee now-it's as old as time and full of holes!

13. It's gorgeous, I love it in the white MC !

14. I tried that one on a few weeks ago at the Gardens Mall and it is now on my wish list-she's a keeper!

15. What a pretty bag, congratulations! I think you should keep her!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice