Fed Ex is smokin' today - everything was delivered!

Jul 25, 2007
My burnt orange and black satchels and even my little fishy arrived today! First, I am soooo happy I returned my other pebbly black bag. This one is NOTHING like the fitst one. These bags in leather do have a light texture to them but nothing like the first black one I received. The burnt orange is beautiful - it will be a perfect spring/summer bag, the black will be put away for fall or when I need a classic black bag, and the fishy is just too cute - I will be using him on the orange bag with no scarf just for something different and fun. And lastly is the TJ Maxx Legacy wallet, which goes great w/the black bag but will be useful year-round. I am so happy and so done!!!! Tags are being cut off as we speak so I can use the orange one right now, and you know I never cut tags off immediately, so it must be :heart:!

Attachments

• black wristlet 005.jpg
    black wristlet 005.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 127
  • black wristlet 003.jpg
    black wristlet 003.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 137
  • black wristlet 009.jpg
    black wristlet 009.jpg
    169 KB · Views: 77
  • black wristlet 007.jpg
    black wristlet 007.jpg
    169.8 KB · Views: 63
  • black wristlet 010.jpg
    black wristlet 010.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 107
Holy mackeral! Those are SOOOOOOOOO gorgeous! I LOVE that burnt orange, how would you compare it to the whiskey color? That is a great haul, congrats on everything!

Lovely purchases!! I think the black satchel is such a classy bag and the burnt orange is such a fun color for spring and summer. You also got a great deal on that wallet!

Thanks everyone! Ok two more pictures - I can finally use my tattersall accessories that I didnt want to take the tags off of!, and my little boy dressed up the bag - he said "dont you have another fish too - put them both on!" - does the kid have good taste or what?

Attachments

• burnt orange 002.jpg
    burnt orange 002.jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 60
  • burnt orange 001.jpg
    burnt orange 001.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 59
Wow, everything is gorgeous! I am totally jealous of your wallet find though-I just got back from going to 3 different TJMaxx and none of them had a single wallet :crybaby: Guess I'll just keep scouring ebay!

Everything is so nice, that burnt orange is wow!