Fed ex came today!!!!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. It's been a while since I've done a reveal!! I put myself on ban after my medium boy purchase last July.... I've been pretty good. I did buy the espadrilles back in nov as a late bday gift to myself. Some may say I've been good and others may say what ban?!? Lol

Anyhow.... I went to the boutique last weekend to investigate the spring summer act 2 releases and put myself on a few lists for goodies that are coming out soon.... Meanwhile this beauty had caught my eye on the Chanel website and I had not seen this in person yet.......and the boutique had one in stock and I took one look and fell in love with this color!!!! I was wondering if I should go with the WOC option or stick to a SLG option..... So in the end I made a choice and got a brand new one never opened shipped to me and it arrived today!!

So!!! Who's ready for a reveal????? ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393465134.185849.jpg

2. Ready!

3. Oh, I certainly am C&C! ☺️☺️ I still remember when you revealed your lovely boy. Can't wait to see what you picked up!

4. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393465763.604527.jpg

I'm loving the new boxes chanel is using... And the camellias!! Nice added touches!!

5. here!!

6. Am ready... Can't wait....:P

7. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393466494.604507.jpg

I live that there's now a velvet dust cover for it as well.... Any guesses ladies??

8. Ahhhhhhh you got a new WOC! Open open open!

9. Fuschia lamb woc?

10. Fuchsia woc

11. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393466939.455958.jpg

While I did inquire about the WOC version, the SA did say I just wait listed for the boy WOC and it may be better to have this piece instead to add a pop of color to my black boy bag.....

12. More!!!!

13. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393467719.337670.jpg

Tada!!!!!! Here's my gorgeous new blue yen wallet!!! This purplish blue is so vibrant and gives me a nice added pop of color!!!! My first colorful add to my small humble collection!!! Thanks for letting me share!!!

14. Beautiful congratulations!

15. Soo pretty!