Fed-Ex at the door!!!

madamefifi

cat hoarder
O.G.
Aug 23, 2006
I had to leave a note because they attempted delivery on Friday but I was sleeping and apparently our doorbell doesn't work anymore. So the note said "Knock hard and repeatedly, I am sleeping" and sure enough around 12:30 I was startled awake by, yes, knocking!! YAY!! So now I am in proud possession of a pair of red Moustiques and a pair of black satin Very Prives!!!

I have only had time to quickly try on the Moustiques. They are a bit tight---not too small, just tight. I imagine they will relax a bit with wear? I ordered a half-size larger than I usually wear.

^^Thank you, I was worried I would have to send them back for an exchange! It is very nerve-wracking for someone who has to sleep during the day to be waiting for a delivery!

Oh wait, they're satin, right? Hmm, I'm not as sure then...I don't think it stretches so much but I have other satin shoes that have felt better with continuous wear.

^^^Hmmmmm...well then I will try them on again and if I just can't take it I'll have to send them back. Nothing worse than standing about in too-tight shoes even if they are CLs.

madamefifi, i love your avatar btw... so hilarious..

and can't wait for pics! i know what you mean about waiting for a delivery guy during the day... the next day after working a 24 hour shift, and if i am expecting a package, i sleep on my couch in the living room, so can hear the buzzer or doorbell... i know if i sleep in my bedroom, i will miss them! but definitely i don't sleep well when i am expecting a delivery!

^^I posted pics in "Glass Slipper" general---I was so excited that I wasn't paying attention!! And, just to let y'all know, the satin does seem to stretch a bit---the Moustiques are definitely more comfy today than they were yesterday. Y'all should've seen me strutting around the house in my purple fuzzy robe, bed-head, and CLs! The cats were all like "WTF??"