February Specials are UP!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm scared to look!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sweatdrop:

2. Hi Sarah!

Thanks for the link.

I hope you're having a great Saturday!:love:

3. Omg I'm scared too. This is my chance to get the Toledo small satchel in blue. Do I pull the trigger?

4. :roflmfao: You know you want to. LOL

5. Thanks for the link Sarah :smile:

6. Hey sugar! :love: I'm having a lazy Saturday; doing some laundry and reading. I'm trying not to buy anything!! :roflmfao: How are you?

7. Why... of course!! :graucho:

8. A lazy Saturday for me too. We had more snow this morning and it cancelled my lunch plans with my BFF. I'm trying to not to use my disappointment as an excuse to buy something. :lol:

9. I agree--some great handbags! I am tempted with a Toledo and am waiting to see if ILD will get the medium mailbag in flo.......
    When is handbag contentment reached? :shrugs:............

10. :lol: I'm afraid that "never" is the operative word on this forum! ;)

I love your new giraffe bags!!

Sue

11. Hi everyone! :biggrin:

The specials are fun to look at this month! So many temptations!

Thanks for posting the link, Sarah. I'd been trying and trying to get on the Dooney site earlier and had given up on it temporarily. Now I'm back on it again. Yikes!

Sue

12. I know .......I know.........
    Thanks on the giraffe bags, Sue. They are fun to carry.
    Let us know if you decide on one of those beautiful Brahmins!

13. Well....I already ordered a gold Lambskin Shopper from Macy's today. I'm sure I needed another tote! ;) So.....the Brahmin may have to wait for a little while or some kind of sale!

I have a little nylon giraffe bag (Classic Satchel) with tags on. Seeing your picture giving me a big hint that I should carry her sometime soon. She's been with me since before I moved!

Sue

14. Hi Sue!

I had the same trouble. I couldn't get on till this afternoon. Guess they were loading the specials. LOL