February - neon month. Anyone up for it?

misstrine85

Bagaholic
O.G.
Sep 11, 2008
February is always one of the thoughest months to get through for me. So what better way to, litterally, brighten the months than to wear neon :biggrin:

Anyone up for it?

Only exeption is if I have to go to a job interview :biggrin:

tpf_neon.jpg

Hm, so I wasn't going to post this, as it's borderline "neon" but not quite there but I thought might as well to kick things off in this thread.

This is Essie - Knockout Pout. It's so bright in real life, it really pops against my tan from the summer here in Australia. I'm not very good with the camera, so the photo isn't colour accurate. Sorry! :sad:

Hope to see other neon manis in here? :smile:

View attachment 2052406

Hm, so I wasn't going to post this, as it's borderline "neon" but not quite there but I thought might as well to kick things off in this thread.

This is Essie - Knockout Pout. It's so bright in real life, it really pops against my tan from the summer here in Australia. I'm not very good with the camera, so the photo isn't colour accurate. Sorry! :sad:

Hope to see other neon manis in here? :smile:

I love Knockout Pout. Very pretty!

I'm most definitely not going to wear only neons for the entire month, but it happened to be a neon on my nails when the month started, so I might as well post it here. Basically I love neons, but can't wear them every day. And they seem to be even brighter in sun-less weather, than on sunny summer days, must be the contrast or something.

I agree with what you said about neons, and that is a great colour! It's beautiful and looks so squishy and fun!

I was feeling like something bright to cheer me up the other day, so I also happen to be wearing neons right now! :smile:

The photo is from my Instagram. I used China Glaze Hang Ten Toes and Surfin' For Boys. It's so much brighter in person, and I love the shimmer that sadly doesn't show in the photo.

8450408597_bce94b9977.jpg