February Insider

Have one patent leather bag and that's enough for me. This one I can pass. Shop Dooney.com for purchases, no tax or shipping. I'm sure there are a lot who will love this bag, and hope they enjoy it and it will wear well for them.:smile1

I think I would like this more if the handles and trim weren't light colored. I am always too afraid of spilling something or getting something on it from my hands to enjoy carrying the bag

I am not a big fan of patent either. So I doubt I will purchase the tsv. Anyway, I am never as crazy for the tsv as the regular Dooney bags. As for dooney.com, I get charged tax. It must depend on WHERE you live. The free shipping is nice though.

I'll pass. I do like patent leather bags, but mostly as "fun" bags, or patent leather wallets. A satchel is something I would use as an everyday bag and I don't want it to be patent leather.

Most of the colors of the new TSV are showing on dooney.com & the swatches work!

I'm not getting the link to come over here correct. :confused1:

You all know how to go to dooney.com anyway! ;)

Sue

Those are pretty colors, but I don't feel any excitement for it. I have a wristlets like that and I don't really care for it. I like the zip top variety much more. I am sure that it will sell. Hopefully, a great OTO will appear.

Dooney.com should have some new spring styles out soon.

EBags.com Designer tab has some pretty items. I love the Chloe and Minkoff purses. I am resisting. I am resisting.

Oh, they have a style of the Kors Hamilton on sale. It has the lock. I just saw it. :yahoo:

I have been trying to find the right purse for me and my iPad. So far, my Baggallini touring tote is the winner. I ordered a few other options, but later this morning, the rejects are getting packed up. I found one by the Sak that I thought would be perfect, but with the tablet in place, I can barely get my hand inside n there. I saw one like it listed on the Vera Bradley site, and it has rave reviews. I will have to see it in person first. I did find a Kipling cross body online that might do the trick. It is a bit larger than others. But not like my everyday tote bags.

The last Dooney TSV didn't work. Too narrow for me and the lip over the tablet pocket inside just bugged me. The exterior pocket held a Kindle, but not a full sized iPad. The search goes on....

I have been trying to find the right purse for me and my iPad. So far, my Baggallini touring tote is the winner. I ordered a few other options, but later this morning, the rejects are getting packed up. I found one by the Sak that I thought would be perfect, but with the tablet in place, I can barely get my hand inside n there. I saw one like it listed on the Vera Bradley site, and it has rave reviews. I will have to see it in person first. I did find a Kipling cross body online that might do the trick. It is a bit larger than others. But not like my everyday tote bags.

The last Dooney TSV didn't work. Too narrow for me and the lip over the tablet pocket inside just bugged me. The exterior pocket held a Kindle, but not a full sized iPad. The search goes on....

I love my Nylon Editor's Tote for carrying my iPad around. I normally shy away from zip center pockets but in this case it works perfectly. There's room enough in the back zip pocket for my wallet so I don't have to worry about security for it. I'm thinking of getting the bag in suede for this time of year.

Sue

That's an idea. An Editors Tote. I will see if it works for me. The Touring Tote from Baggallini has a separate padded section on one wall for the tablet. He rest is open tote space. The top zips.