FEBRUARY 2023 Chanel Purchases

I had my sa reserve a coco handle in lilac for me & I got a great suprise. My best friend wanted to get me something special for my 40th birthday so he said the bag was on him! I had to grab the light green cardholder as a small gift to myself as well. My Hermes CDC bracelet in Mauve S is a close match. View attachment 5719639View attachment 5719640

I had my sa reserve a coco handle in lilac for me & I got a great suprise. My best friend wanted to get me something special for my 40th birthday so he said the bag was on him! I had to grab the light green cardholder as a small gift to myself as well. My Hermes CDC bracelet in Mauve S is a close match. View attachment 5719639View attachment 5719640
Beautiful~ I just tried on the "small" and it felt like a mini to me. My store did not have the medium. Would you mind sharing the measurements for the medium? I could not find it on the website. Enjoy

Beautiful~ I just tried on the "small" and it felt like a mini to me. My store did not have the medium. Would you mind sharing the measurements for the medium? I could not find it on the website. Enjoy
Thank you! I have another coco handle in the small size, it’s so cute but it’s really a tight fit in the inside & I don’t carry much. The medium is approx 11 in across the front, 4 1/2 in on the side and 11 in tall. Varies a bit due to the “squish out” in some areas. I hope you find what works best for you. :smile:

Reactions: VivaNYC
Hello all!
I purchased the classic flap just before the price increase (caviar). After I got home, I noticed the flap wasnt puffy. Wondering if I could get your opinions on what you think about it. To me it seems the quilting on the flap is flat vs the leather under the flap.
Also, is it normal for the flap not to sit flat with the turnlock?

768741CB-BFD3-400F-A1FC-C1B6AE8FD0BE.jpeg

CDCBB9ED-CCD4-453C-93B4-AFA0E2B23E83.jpeg

09CEB67D-5734-48CB-B982-1392FD4A992B.jpeg

Hello all!
I purchased the classic flap just before the price increase (caviar). After I got home, I noticed the flap wasnt puffy. Wondering if I could get your opinions on what you think about it. To me it seems the quilting on the flap is flat vs the leather under the flap.
Also, is it normal for the flap not to sit flat with the turnlock?

View attachment 5737120

View attachment 5737121

View attachment 5737124
If it doesn’t seem perfect to you (and if it bothers you) I would bring it back and swap it out. It took me months and a couple of returns to find a perfect bag. If your SA is good they’ll understand given the price point.

Reactions: MomMomx3
If it doesn’t seem perfect to you (and if it bothers you) I would bring it back and swap it out. It took me months and a couple of returns to find a perfect bag. If your SA is good they’ll understand given the price point.
Thank you!
I did exchange it today. SA was excellent in this store and as you said was very understanding. I went to another store before this one and they brushed me off saying I would have to pay the price difference.
This one looks better but still not too puffy. I went through two bags plus my original one and picked the best. I am much happier with this one as I was convinced the bag before was made from two different leathers.

Thank you!
I did exchange it today. SA was excellent in this store and as you said was very understanding. I went to another store before this one and they brushed me off saying I would have to pay the price difference.
This one looks better but still not too puffy. I went through two bags plus my original one and picked the best. I am much happier with this one as I was convinced the bag before was made from two different leathers.
Wow, your SA is very nice. I bought the small classic black bag before price increase and it looks flat and has a crease near sticking in the back. I was not able to exchange other one. My SA asked me to return or pay the new price.

Wow, your SA is very nice. I bought the small classic black bag before price increase and it looks flat and has a crease near sticking in the back. I was not able to exchange other one. My SA asked me to return or pay the new price.
You should definitely try again and be politely firm on the price if you are within the exchange window, maybe another SA?