FEBRUARY 2023 Chanel Purchases

Yes, that’s true. You need to create your Chanel profile by purchase in person for your very first Chanel purchase at either a stand alone Chanel boutique or any lease Chanel inside a department store such as NM, Saks, Bloomies, etc. You can buy anything in store regardless of the dollar amount in order to establish the purchase history. Once you have the in person in store purchase history you can do phone orders through your SA.I went into the Chanel boutique in my city this weekend to get a bag and start my profile! However, the SA’s would not sell me the bag even though they had 2 in stock… has

I went into the Chanel boutique in my city this weekend to get a bag and start my profile! However, the SA’s would not sell me the bag even though they had 2 in stock… she said she would text me if she could find the SKUs… needless to say I never heard back. Has anyone experienced this before?

I ended up getting something different in a store about 1 hour and 30 mins away. It actually worked out better because I wanted the 23p pink vanity with the green accents (dual tone), but I have a lot of pink. So I got this little baby the SA was so nice!!

I’m just bummed out because it seems like the Chanel closest to me is a major bust. Any ideas on how to handle in the future??? It would be kind of annoying to drive 1 hour and 30 mins away every time I want to buy
513E7784-2B2F-460B-BE76-97F5252A274F.jpeg

I wasn't aware that you need to have a purchase history to get a bag with Chanel. Would love to hear if anyone has experienced this.
I think she is trying to do a phone order. To do phone orders you typically need a purchase history first. In store this is not needed but when shipping and taking order over the phone I get why they do this.