FEBRUARY 2023 Chanel Purchases

Yet another preloved backpack to celebrate my birthday on the 28th and job promo. Some people are addicted to classic flaps but me for me, it’s the backpacks :loveeyes: I was a bit skeptical because of how dry the leather looks and feels but I got it authenticated through Zeko’s so now I’m ready to take her out!

View attachment 5726555
It’s beautiful! I’m with you, I’m not a classic flap girl. I’m a Chanel backpack girl! There so addicting.

Reactions: hellopatricia
  • Thanks
Reactions: J.A.N.
Oh my that is one gorgeous dreamboat Congrats…stunning!! May i ask how did you find this? What is it called exactly? Mega cool :smile:

Thanks x
It's called a Chanel Double Carry Waist Chain Flap bag as on Spotted Fashion here's a link.

There are quite a few on other websites as well.

Found it by chance on Vestiaire Collective from a random private seller its never been worn with everything as well.

It's a gr8 all round bag to use everyday.
Bored of the classic flaps and some others I have owned prev. Really pleased with this one. Its edgy, practical, hard-wearing, looks quite trendy and carries my daily essentials without me having to compromise. I have to say it is for me the Best Chanel bag I have owned. I had a classic caviar Jumbo flap prev but didn't fall in love with it. So it went. I always like to have something unique that no one else will have.

This can be worn on the shoulder, crossbody and on the waist.

20230225_201719.jpg

Hi everyone! I was trying to order a bag from Chanel, but since I didn’t have any purchases with them (Ive only bought preloved) I would need to are a purchase in store first. They specified my purchase had to be a fashion purchase before ordering… what qualifies as a “fashion” purchase?
I wasn't aware that you need to have a purchase history to get a bag with Chanel. Would love to hear if anyone has experienced this.

I wasn't aware that you need to have a purchase history to get a bag with Chanel. Would love to hear if anyone has experienced this.
I've never experienced this and have never bought any fashion from them either. My first time shopping at Chanel in 2018 I went in and bought a purse right there in the store as a walk-in. That is how I bought all my Chanel bags. I actually went to a boutique last week to buy a bag for a friend's birthday and had no trouble buying a bag right then and there.

Hi everyone! I was trying to order a bag from Chanel, but since I didn’t have any purchases with them (Ive only bought preloved) I would need to are a purchase in store first. They specified my purchase had to be a fashion purchase before ordering… what qualifies as a “fashion” purchase?
Yes, that’s true. You need to create your Chanel profile by purchase in person for your very first Chanel purchase at either a stand alone Chanel boutique or any lease Chanel inside a department store such as NM, Saks, Bloomies, etc. You can buy anything in store regardless of the dollar amount in order to establish the purchase history. Once you have the in person in store purchase history you can do phone orders through your SA.