February 2009 Coach purchases!

I just did a charge-hold through my local Coach outlet for a pink/orange Amanda satin fold over flap bag. I regretted not picking one up on Saturday while I was at the outlet, especially since it's only priced at $40 right now.

Got this today at Macys for $33.75 including tax!
attachment.php

Attachments

• Dscn1573.jpg
    Dscn1573.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 998
My PC is sick (virus) so I can't upload pics, but I made an outlet run tonight and picked up some stuff.

Black Patent Peyton #13051 $414.00
Bottle Green Bridgit #11622 $140.00
Resort Op Art mini skinny #42165 $17.50

I just did a charge-hold through my local Coach outlet for a pink/orange Amanda satin fold over flap bag. I regretted not picking one up on Saturday while I was at the outlet, especially since it's only priced at $40 right now.

If you do a charge hold, do you have to pay full price for it or how does that work... you store will call the outlet and you pay in the FP store for it anf they hold it for you at the outlet till you go pick it up? ( not meaning to thread jack)
Like can the FP store search for delets in the outlets and charge send it for you?
I did buy a madison hobo in black and gold today. I was going to get the black/silver but leather is so inconsistant on those bags.. and the black silver looked like a totally different bag cuz of the varriations ( so since only a black/gold left i took that. (justifying my thread jacking with a purchase)

If you do a charge hold, do you have to pay full price for it or how does that work... you store will call the outlet and you pay in the FP store for it anf they hold it for you at the outlet till you go pick it up? ( not meaning to thread jack)
Like can the FP store search for delets in the outlets and charge send it for you?

No, you have to call the outlet yourself and inquire about the item. If they have the item in stock, you can ask them to do a charge-hold for you. My local Coach outlets will do charge-holds but some members here have posted that their local Coach outlet won't do a charge-hold on a clearance item. I always verify the price of the item with an SA before asking about the charge-hold and I've only paid the lowest marked price or lowest price that shows up in their computer system. Unfortunately, the FP Coach stores are not able to look up inventory/stock at the outlets. They're also not allowed to call the outlet and do a charge-hold for you.