February 2009 Coach purchases!

Here's my February Purchases:

Valentine's Day 2009 Scarf Print Wristlet & Penelope Signature Swingpack
3279715811_75568d55d3.jpg

You're welcome! Actually, I deeply regret not buying the Blue Bear when I had the opportunity. So I'm jealous of YOU now, for having the blue bear.:P Silly me for thinking they'll have them in stock still a year later, because they were wiped clean when I came back.

Thank you. :heart: I hope you get this bag someday, it's really quite beautiful (except for the lining :yucky:) and sooo roomy. I wasn't sure if I wanted the bag and ended up carrying it around the store for an hour. :sweatdrop: But I'm super glad I did. It carries all my essentials which makes it perfect.

And the scarf is purchased just to make up for the fact that I missed out on the V-day goodies a few years ago. :cry: I saw a little girl holding the scarf in the store and I fell in love with it. Thank god I got the last one!

Edanna, it looks like we both want to complete the Coach bear set :P Well, I decided to brave the outlet crowd and my BF was kind enough to drive me to the Coach outlet in Gilroy this afternoon. Thanks to you, I called the outlet this morning and had them hold for me the last Madison shoulder bags they had in the entire store; magenta and cherry colors. I'd purchased a pair of Coach Mary Jane walking shoes on clearance last night at Macy's and wanted a matching Coach bag for them. The magenta Madison shoulder bag coordinated quite nicely with the the berry/magenta Op Art print of the shoes. I also picked up one of the last Valentines scarves as a little extra Valentines gift for my mom.

I just used my PCE...and it wasn't on any of the bags I was considering! I will receive it later this week, but it's a gold little kisslock bag...very small...chainlink on the strap...Bleeker Street Edition bag. I haven't been this excited about a bag in a long time (I hope I like it when it comes!) I have more black bags, mulitple shades and shape of browns and tans along with many colors, than I need and adding to my collection for the sake of adding was making me crazy. The gold is neutral enough to go with most anything, but is unique and dressy. I looked at the dimensions, but am hoping that like many Coach bags, this one will be larger than I'm imagining it, although it's purpose isn't a carry-everything-in-my-life-every-day-bag. I'll post pictures when it comes! Just had to share my excitment!!!

I just used my PCE...and it wasn't on any of the bags I was considering! I will receive it later this week, but it's a gold little kisslock bag...very small...chainlink on the strap...Bleeker Street Edition bag. I haven't been this excited about a bag in a long time (I hope I like it when it comes!) I have more black bags, mulitple shades and shape of browns and tans along with many colors, than I need and adding to my collection for the sake of adding was making me crazy. The gold is neutral enough to go with most anything, but is unique and dressy. I looked at the dimensions, but am hoping that like many Coach bags, this one will be larger than I'm imagining it, although it's purpose isn't a carry-everything-in-my-life-every-day-bag. I'll post pictures when it comes! Just had to share my excitment!!!

Congratulations on your recent Coach purchase, Pilotgirl. Yes, please post photos of your new Coach bag when it arrives. It sounds very nice. :smile:

Sorry, wanted to edit, but too late...I have an old catalog and it has a Madison Mini-Hobo for $348 and it looks nearly identical to the one I just purchased, except the retail on the one I just ordered was $278. Maybe it was re-released as Bleeker Street item? Anyway, just thought I'd add a little more to the story :P