February 14th is a big divorce day

i am probably just an idiot but i think that the people who purposely arrange to have divorce papers served on valentine day are doing it for bragging rights to their pals. i seriously doubt that they arrange for that to happen and keep it to themselves. :yucky:

I just heard about a friend of a friend (whose husband just got served with divorce papers).

Jesus - the poor guy will never be the same. His wife cheated on him and the whole nine yards. Then she does this.

Her day is coming.

Well, in the past a lot of people were beheaded on Valentine's Day. Divorce papers...no big...

My BF & I broke up last Friday so this V-Day was DOODLE!

My co-worker and friend was served divorce papers on Valentine's day by his daughter during his visitation day. I thought it was real low of her mother to use her own little girl to do this to her father.

I find it strange that its mostly men that serve out divorce papers on V-Day. It would be interesting to know why they did it. It doesnt make sense to be so cruel to someone if the relationship just fell apart. I wonder if those are the men that got screwed over by cheating wives?