Feathers?

LVoeShopping

Bags-Shoes-Polish
Jan 6, 2012
Has anyone gotten these yet or seen them IRL? I am head over heels in love :love: I have been trying to be good and not break my ban so I have been avoiding Coach.com...naturally I would see this on Facebook and run to the website :sos: thankfully I thought they were way overpriced at FP but there is always room for change there since I'm sure these won't be getting out of my head anytime soon...sigh

What are you ladies thoughts on the feather pieces?

Attachments

• image-648758386.jpg
    image-648758386.jpg
    209.9 KB · Views: 182
cfca22 said:
Never seen them, but they look very pretty

My only disappointment is that the necklace/bangle come in gold/navy only and the earrings/wrap bangle is strictly gold.

Tried to get it all in one shot:

Attachments

• image-611065285.jpg
    image-611065285.jpg
    232.1 KB · Views: 157
GingerLady said:
I just saw the necklace at the store the other night and I loved it, it's stunning.

Is it pretty substantial? I know sometimes I get all excited about a piece then see it in person and am let down by the "cheapness" of it

I saw a couple pieces two weeks ago. They seemed pretty weighty to me. Not heavy, but not the cheap feeling. They look pretty much just like the website shows them to be. No "surprises" when seen in real life.

Shaku said:
I saw a couple pieces two weeks ago. They seemed pretty weighty to me. Not heavy, but not the cheap feeling. They look pretty much just like the website shows them to be. No "surprises" when seen in real life.

Excellent :biggrin: that's what I was hoping!

I agree, the pendant wasn't overly heavy but also did not have that tinny, cheap feeling. To me, it was just the perfect weight for a pendant. Like Shaku said, it's pretty much what you'd expect from seeing the picture.