Feast your eyes on MANY Caramel/Cognac '06 S/S Bbags!!!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Here are Colleen V's GORGEOUS CARAMELS!!! I'm posting for her! (Yay for me for figuring this out!:lol: ) The last picture is the flat brass classique!!!!!!!!! TDF!!!!!!!!!!:love:

DSCF0143.jpg DSCF0144.JPG DSCF0145.JPG
  2. Zacorey, Thanks so much for posting the pictures my bags! I am so excited!!

3. ^^^You're welcome~ it was fun! There's nothing better then looking at BEAUTIFUL Bbags!!!!!!!!!

4. They are all so nice, but the 3rd one is TDF!

5. gorgeous!! I love that you have very different sizes (and uses) covered in a great color!

6. oh, oh, oh!! Love that flat brass :drool: :drool: :drool: the color is yum. love the texture, love everything about it.

7. 0o0o0o congrats Colleen V. :drool:

8. Very Pretty!!!

9. Gorgeous collection!

10. Ooohhhh, they call it Caramel for a reason. They look yummy enough to eat!

11. ^^

well put HC! well put!!

12. Since I'm a newbie what is the difference between the Flat Brass Classique & the First?????? I really like the Flat Brass Classique. Are they still for sale?

13. Gorgeous bags! :love:

14. :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :cutesy: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon:
    beautiful!

15. :drool:Oh, looks so RICH!!!:drool:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice