FC: Post about your ideal face shape

lovelypeach

Lovely peach (재미없어)
Nov 29, 2016
Hey guys, for those who are planning on a FC surgery, what would be the face shape you wanna achieve?
So it can be easier if we want to look for pictures, and help during consultation with surgeons :smile:

Post here about your ideal facial features, pictures of celebrities/people that have the ideal face shape :smile:

I like the full/slightly chubby face with a defined chin look :smile: I have a kind of chubby face but my jaw is very round and assymetrical and my chin is not defined at all. I'm planning on getting rhinoplasty for deviated and bulbous nose and vline in 2018 :smile:IMG_0178.JPGIMG_0179.JPG

They both have pretty face lines, I like that kind of look too, natural-full-healthy-cheeks-but not-too-chubby style? if you know what I mean lol
The one you can achieve with FG right haha
I'm planning to get jaw and/or zygoma by the end of 2017 :smile:

I'll share with you this picture of a pretty korean model. Enjoy :smile:
upload_2017-2-13_4-25-14.png

They both have pretty face lines, I like that kind of look too, natural-full-healthy-cheeks-but not-too-chubby style? if you know what I mean lol
The one you can achieve with FG right haha
I'm planning to get jaw and/or zygoma by the end of 2017 :smile:

I'll share with you this picture of a pretty korean model. Enjoy :smile:
View attachment 3604040

Aw thats definitely my ideal! :biggrin: Where are you thinking about getting it done?

@freakaice idk yet I'm still struggling to find the ultimate skilled surgeon haha

And thank you guys, you are so sweet sharing your ideal pictures!

Here is another korean model. I like everything about her face, except the chin, a little too pointy for me
upload_2017-2-14_5-18-24.jpegupload_2017-2-14_5-42-40.jpeg

Here is another picture. She's a random girl that posted her pics on Babitalk
upload_2017-2-14_5-32-42.png

Reactions: katalkcream
So actually my ideal face shape (dolly face with relatively wide-set eyes, wide cheekbones and narrow chin) is unachievable for me since I naturally have close-set eyes, narrow cheekbones and don't want implants as it wouldn't really give me the results I'd want... A few ideal examples:
cheng-xiao_1477714329_af_org.jpg 1: Goddess Cheng Xiao.
bKt520Y.jpg 2: YooA of Oh my Girl.
26330-kara-goo-hara.jpg 3: Ex-Kara's Goo Hara (before that unnecessary & tragic second nosejob + whatever she did to her jaw(s))

I therefore moved on to work with what I have :P. Although I'm Caucasian, my face shape pretty much looks like this:
erika sawajiri 223.jpg
The problem: My nose, upper and lower jaw visibly slant to the left (no malocclusion though!). I'm gonna need 2-Jaw to fix it. :sad:

@velvettini those girls look gorgeous :smile:
I'm the opposite I'm asian and I have wide cheekbones & wide set eyes lol
Sigh we'll never be satisfied with ourselves lol

Here are some pics of IU
upload_2017-2-15_10-12-56.png
upload_2017-2-15_10-13-26.png
upload_2017-2-15_10-13-46.png

I haven't found the perfect picture that would describe what I want lol
An ovale/egg face shape, but not too oval... slightly round but not round overall... natural oval? lol
In other words slightly round but not protuding cheeks, and an overall rounded ovale shape. If that makes sense haha
The pics I sent previously would be the results I would go for

Love Nayeon's face from this view
upload_2017-2-15_10-16-36.png

Great thread! Dolly look for me ^^

Lee-Da-Hae-Plastic-Surgery-Before-and-Afterf.jpg

before%2526after.jpg