FB Classique BIN 782.56 OBO!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. gone! CONGRATS to the winner!!

2. :crybaby: :crybaby: I hope a PF'er got it. What a steal! This is the Bbg deal of the century.:nuts:

3. Wow, gone already.

Congrats, Rock.

That was a great great buy!

4. ^^ yippy, congrats to the winner :yahoo:

5. Congrats! That was lovely!

6. OMG, Rock, how many flat brass bags do you have now (lol!!!) :P

7. omggg I had a feeling that today there would be a flat brass on eBay!!! I've been stalking it for the past 2 hours and I still didn't get it! Noooo! However, congratulations to the winner, that was a fabulous deal!!

8. ^ Thanks! OMG!!! :yahoo: Okay, I feel totally psychic or something as I was just dreaming about this...but I actually won IRL!!! I could barely finish reading the description before I had to click the BIN button.

The funny thing is that I was on ebay looking at the auction I just lost minutes ago for a chocolate flat brass flap bag eBay: ***INSANELY RARE!***EARLY BALENCIAGA MOTORCYCLE BAG! (item 280056267099 end time Dec-09-06 17:07:04 PST and then I saw the same delicious leather in the same gorgeous color up.

So, I guess you win some and you lose some...but now that it's all happened I think I won the right one. :party:

9. ^^ it was meant to be yours sweetie :tender:

10. Hey Rocksteady, Congratulations!!!!!:lol:

I won that other auction......I laughed when I saw you win this one minutes later. You definitely won the right one . WOOOHOOO!!!:yahoo:

Good for you!:P

11. Ooh, congrats! That was fast and I'm so glad you got it. The bags are here one second and gone the next.

12. Congrats 'C'!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo: Yippeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yahoo:

13. aaa I can't believe you didn't BIN this yourself!!