Faye Mini Backpack - quilted blushy pink or suede motty grey?

blueted

Feb 12, 2016
Hi! Tossing up between these 2 bags.

Quilted blushy pink- all leather so easier to keep clean than suede, not sure how this colour holds up for wear and tear, less common, more structured, less quintessential Chloe, may be completely out of fashion next year, unable to see this colour IRL although I do like it online (sometimes online completely different though)

Motty grey - suede difficult to keep clean, classically Chloe, seen this colour IRL and great neutral

Any other thoughts or preferences? Thanks so much!Screenshot_20181008-222234_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20181008-222350_Chrome.jpg

I think the original look better and grey is easier to match, more neutral color. That said, the pink more outstanding. This pink seems difficult to maintain. Are both price same?

Thanks everyone! You're right, although all leather, the smooth finish pink leather will be higher maintenance. With various online discounts it will be around $500AUD difference.

I would choose the more classic Motty Grey. Personally I don't like the leather stitching on the first one one pictured and I think it would date the item faster as it is a stylized version of the original for a specific season.