FAYE MEDIUM BAG: Too heavy?

StefaniJoy

Aug 15, 2015
I've been eyeing the FAYE (medium) since it came out. I almost pulled the trigger a few times, but it takes me months to finally buy. I recently tried it on again and it's gorgeous, but heavy. I can't decide if the weight is a deal breaker or not. Just looking for opinions on how you all feel holding this bag on your shoulder for an extended period of time. TIA!

I don't have this bag but I have had heavy bags without my stuff in it. Think about your lifestyle and how you would most use that bag. I commute on the train and have a 15 minute walk so I tend not to wear my heavier bags during my work week. Then if I end up going shopping and walking around a lot, it gets cumbersome. But if you want to use it for shorter trips where you're not constantly carrying it like going out to dinner or the bar, it will not be an issue. Hope that helps in some way!

Reactions: StefaniJoy
I have a medium Faye and i don't find it too heavy either. But it's not meant to be an everyday bag for me (I have it in Motty Grey and the color plus suede material makes it too delicate to use all the time). I also like the shape of the bag best when it's flat rather than bulky so am quite conscious not to pack too much inside.

I have a medium Faye and i don't find it too heavy either. But it's not meant to be an everyday bag for me (I have it in Motty Grey and the color plus suede material makes it too delicate to use all the time). I also like the shape of the bag best when it's flat rather than bulky so am quite conscious not to pack too much inside.

Thanks for your reply! The Motty Grey is gorgeous, but I will probably get it in Tobacco. I will not load it up with my stuff, but the appeal to me is the "accordian" style so I'd like it puffed out a little bit [emoji3]

I am the same with you. I've been eyeing it since July 2015 and finally bought it in December. Mine's in dark purple. I don't use it everyday neither do I load it up. However, it does get a little bit heavy for me if I go shopping and have it on my shoulder for two hours straight. I recently uploaded a review video on YT if you'd like to check it out, profile name is Maple Tse. Hope it helps!

I am the same with you. I've been eyeing it since July 2015 and finally bought it in December. Mine's in dark purple. I don't use it everyday neither do I load it up. However, it does get a little bit heavy for me if I go shopping and have it on my shoulder for two hours straight. I recently uploaded a review video on YT if you'd like to check it out, profile name is Maple Tse. Hope it helps!

Hi Maple! Thanks for your reply! I LOVED your video. Especially your attempt to shove a Vogue Magazine into the handbag. I will probably buy the bag since I've been eyeing it since it came out 2 years ago. I'll keep you posted. [emoji3]