Faye dilemma!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi Chloe fans - I am in a bit of a conundrum. I have the Faye in a gorgeous burgundy already. But now I have found a Faye in a color that just makes my heart sing, yet I don't want to give up my current one. Anyone here have more than one Faye? Do you guys use all of them equally? I don't know what to do!

bellebellebelle19 likes this.
  2. I say if you like it that much, get it!

3. I have 3 as I just love it as well. I first purchased the motty gray clutch, then a black bracelet bag and finally the medium blue Faye day bag. The clutch serves for fancier dinners and the black bracelet I use for business trips when I don’t want to carry a lot in the evening. The Faye day bag is my workhorse day bag. Having different colors helped me justify it too. Honestly so few bags have been appealing to me in the last few years that I keep coming back to Faye as it makes me happy. PS no one has noticed that I have 3 bags with a similar design feature of the chain and rings. I thought people would notice but if they do, they don’t say anything. Get what makes you happy

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice