Faye Day MINI bag COMING in FALL

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So, they are coming out with the Faye Day in a MINI size soon! Just wondering your thoughts? These photos taken off the Saks website. IMG_4999.jpg IMG_5001.jpg IMG_5002.jpg

DESPOINAGR likes this.
  2. I would need to see mod shots. The way it looks from those pictures, the proportions are... off.

3. so pretty! I love the size! In grey it looks pefrect!

4. Actually these are already in certain stores....I saw one today in grey at Bergdorf Goodman!

DESPOINAGR likes this.
  5. I think that they are available at Chloe's site too!

6. I LOVE it in this size. Much more my style! Here's a modshot from mytheresa, and in this video (I believe it's in Danish?) a young woman and her friend do a brief comparison of the mini and small around the 9:00 mark:

Attached Files:

7. While the mini is more my size, I’m sucked into the small due to the back pocket.

I received my small black Faye Day, but I’m second guessing not getting the gray color!

bellebellebelle19 likes this.
  8. i went with the small as well for the same reason of the mini lacking back pocket; however the structure of the mini doesn't look as nice somehow... idk

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice