Faye backpack colors - need your opinion

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. hello everyone.

I need your help in deciding between colors for a small Faye backpack. Would like your input on the following three I am debating between :

Black Faye backpack - I tend to wear a lot of dark colors. I live in the northeast and weather can be bad. I think this would be a practical bag that I don’t have to baby / worry about color transfer. However, I have others bags that are black or dark green. I was hoping to change it up this time around.

Nougat- loving pink and blush at the moment. It’s so great for summertime and seems fresh and feminine. I don’t have any colors like it in my bag collection. Cons: I baby all my bags and this will probably not get as much usage year around as a black color...

Grey- a happy medium color. I would probably baby this thing to death , but then again I would want to wear it all the time cause it brings the pop of color to lighten up my dark clothing and coats. Seems to be a great color year around. Cons: would baby this like the nougat

Would like to hear your opinions. Thanks everyone

2. Nougat!

3. I would go with black. For me, at this price point I wanted to get the most out of my investment. I got brown. I absolutely loved the grey but realistically I wouldn't carry it as often as I would the brown (or even black) and I didn't want to limit the opportunity to carry it because I was too afraid to get it dirty, or it didn't match...

To mix it up with a lighter colored bag, maybe go with one that wouldn't sting if color transfer, dirts, etc. started to show, or you could only carry a few months out of the year.

4. Thank you so much for your input guys. Its so hard to decide.

I suppose it boils down to how much I am willing to use it. In my experience the suede can wear easily if you "beat it up" even just a little bit. In that case black would hold the best.
    But then nougat is beautiful, but possibly if only for summer weather.

Thanks again, will make my decision soon :heart:

wkim likes this.
  5. Let us know what you decide! :biggrin:

wkim likes this.
  6. I’m
    Not sure what you decided but if you are one who has to baby it, I would just get the black and enjoy it :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice