fayden....wallet for u

jc2239

O.G.
Nov 28, 2005
i know u have a chloe wallet already but if i had an anthracite paddy (and i remember u and a few other members of our forum do) i'd be jumping all over this wallet.......

it's a little different yours cuz it has the padlock and key and i think it's adorable (although i do love your paddy wallet too for its simplicity)

$615 on NAP and of course pictures galore

13061_index.jpg
13061_fr.jpg
13061_cu.jpg
13061_a.jpg

ohmygooooodddddd!!!!!!!!!!1111111

that is soooo goddamn cute.

615- not so cute.

wow, i loooooooove it. grrrrrrrrrrrrrr....................

that is so ADORABLE!!!! Fayden, you should get it! I wish I had an anthracite paddy now. Price tag isn't as cute, but then again LV's are just as pretty for the penny too. How Cute!!!!!

I like its cute little key, its cute little lock! I think that if I had an anthracite paddy that I would completely jump on it! *hint hint hint*wink*wink*wink*

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: Just kidding! But in all seriousness, you have to agree it is very cute!

GET IT. I must live vicariously through someone. I have an anthracite paddy on the way, but actually like the silver wallet better. Not that it matters, I have yet to find 615 laying around. Maybe I should dig thru the couch cushions....

*yay first post*

nawth21 said:
GET IT. I must live vicariously through someone. I have an anthracite paddy on the way, but actually like the silver wallet better. Not that it matters, I have yet to find 615 laying around. Maybe I should dig thru the couch cushions....

*yay first post*

congrants on your first post and welcome :nuts:

fayden.....the wallet would be so totally hot with ur bag.........i saw it on NAP and i was like i think she'd love it i'd buy it for u if i were a rich heiress :lol:

First post! :amuse:
I bought it a few hours ago, but i'll probably regret it in a few more.. It wont exactly match with my dark grey Paddington, but I love it. The price was crazy though! Werent the previous wallets only $360 or something around that?