fayden....wallet for u

1. Exclusive early access to the Fendi.com online sale for TPFers! To access, hit the link above, then navigate to Woman and then SALE to get early access before anyone else!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. i know u have a chloe wallet already but if i had an anthracite paddy (and i remember u and a few other members of our forum do) i'd be jumping all over this wallet.......

it's a little different yours cuz it has the padlock and key and i think it's adorable (although i do love your paddy wallet too for its simplicity)

$615 on NAP and of course pictures galore

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts:
    i LOVE it!!!
    :love:

bit pricey though...
    too bad, i'd love to call this beauty my own!

3. ohmygooooodddddd!!!!!!!!!!1111111

that is soooo goddamn cute.

615- not so cute.

wow, i loooooooove it. grrrrrrrrrrrrrr....................

4. that is so ADORABLE!!!! Fayden, you should get it! I wish I had an anthracite paddy now. Price tag isn't as cute, but then again LV's are just as pretty for the penny too. How Cute!!!!!

5. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh don't tempt meeeeeeeeee!!!

6. I like its cute little key, its cute little lock! I think that if I had an anthracite paddy that I would completely jump on it! *hint hint hint*wink*wink*wink*

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: Just kidding! But in all seriousness, you have to agree it is very cute!

7. i totally love it. hmmm what to sell? lol.

8. GET IT. I must live vicariously through someone. I have an anthracite paddy on the way, but actually like the silver wallet better. Not that it matters, I have yet to find 615 laying around. Maybe I should dig thru the couch cushions....

*yay first post*

9. I totally agree! I am now thinking that JC2239 is a very dangerous woman!!!! I love it! :nuts: :nuts: :nuts:

JC, you're the best! :biggrin:

10. congrants on your first post and welcome :nuts:

fayden.....the wallet would be so totally hot with ur bag.........i saw it on NAP and i was like i think she'd love it i'd buy it for u if i were a rich heiress :lol:

11. This place is getting dangerous for me........I now want this wallet!

12. awww thank u thank u thank u :shame:

13. You took the words right out of my mouth. Haha:love:

14. Wow! That's too gorgeous:love: !!! ~~wipes drool from mouth~~ Hmm, it's good to have just as a standalone piece even..

15. First post! :amuse:
    I bought it a few hours ago, but i'll probably regret it in a few more.. It wont exactly match with my dark grey Paddington, but I love it. The price was crazy though! Werent the previous wallets only $360 or something around that?