Favourite Vacation so Far ?

Nice, France is probably my favorite place in the world.

Going back home to China is also really great. Shanghai is just such an amazing city with a huge, hilariously fun expatriate community. It's just such a chic place, I can see why so many foreigners choose to stay there! Plus, the shopping is fantastic. If you guys ever get a chance to visit, please let me know and I'll make recommendations for you.

The vacation last spring when Megs and I went to Paris for a few days. That was absolutely fantastic, I love Paris and we will definitely go back there again!

Paris! Yay, only live a few hours away so we regularly go for weekends. Otherwise, northern New South Wales (Australia), the weather is fantastic, the beaches are pristine, the food is great and the golf course if full of Kangaroos.

SwankyMamaof3 said:
I love everywhere we go because I LOVE to travel. But my favorite{s} tie.

Our honeymoon in St. Lucia was fabulous; the water, the locals. . . just everything. What a wonderful place!

Also, our trip to Italy. We started in Venice, then Florence, then Naples and Pompeii and ended in Rome. Italy was spectacular!

Also, we conceived our twins in Rome.
Cool facts about that:

My husband is Italian.
We conceived in Rome which was founded by twin brothers Romulus and Remus.
The boys are born the sign of twin {Gemini}
The stars really lined up for us in Italy!:love:

Oh Boy !!! well that worked out well for you, Will you be going back ?:amuse:

My most memorable would be Morocco, stepping off the ferry into Tangier, which by the way, is one of the scariest cities I've ever been to. Hustlers everywhere, walking to the old medina to stay at the palace hotel Nigerians lining the cramped aleyways giving us dirty looks. The hotel was across from a pool hall where some kid was flipping a butterfly knife back and forth, the bathroom in the hotel was so filled with other people's hair that I couldn't even use it. lol It was gross and scary, needless to say we left the next morning for the Atlas mountains in Chefchouen which was much nicer!! The people are very hospitable there and friendly, but the hustlers suck.

My mom lives in Rotterdam Holland, so I visit there all the time, and I looooove going there, the downtown shopping is amazing, shoe stores everywhere!! There is an amazing cafe right in the middle of it that makes "indian summer" cappuchino's which are my favourite!

1. A Cruise from Santiago, Chile to Buenos Aries, Argentina - we went around Cape Horn - Ushuaia was my favourite stop and walking amongst a penguin colony on Margurita Island off Punta Arenas was a highlight :smile:

2. Crossing the Atlantic on a ship from Genova, Italy to Fort Lauderdale - favourite port was Maderia, favourite excursion was touring Tangiers, Morocco and the Medina - we started the trip with a week in Italy visiting Sorrento, Pompeii, Naples and Rome.

3. Denali National Park, Alaska - and Prince William Sound / College Fjiord

4. Hawaii, I love Hawaii

my most memorable would be my first trip to europe i went to rome, milan, florence, dusseldorf, munich, lichtenstein (sp?), my grandparents hometowns of sand and knetzgau in germany and vienna and some more that i'm forgetting its just so amazing in europe its so beautiful i literally in awe the history is cherished unlike here in jersey where its just knocked down to make room for more apts.

my favorite trip was my graduation trip to new york city with my high school best friend. we had already been once and did all the touristy stuff then, so when we went back, we stayed in her uncle's unoccupied apartment overlooking union square and just did regular things - shopped, ate out, wandered around, etc. it was so fun!

Walt Disney World in Florida. I am just a big kid who refuses to grow up. I love the Tower of Terror and the Rockin' Rollercoaster(Aerosmith) And of course the character meals (I love Pooh Bear)

Pradasmeadow said:
Oh Boy !!! well that worked out well for you, Will you be going back ?:amuse:

LOL! They were definitely the Grande FINALE! LOL!:lol:
I'd love to go back eventually, but I want to see more new places before I revisit.