Food Favourite Starbucks drink?

I try to avoid "FourBucks" at every cost but it is getting more and more difficult. They keep putting the mom and pops coffee houses out of business which I hate. Its such a dichotemy - I like their stupid coffee and sandwiches and cupcakes but hate going there instead of the local indy coffee house. So I always opt to to go to the mom and pops but I always feel like I'm beating a dead horse.
so what was the question again?

I try to avoid "FourBucks" at every cost but it is getting more and more difficult. They keep putting the mom and pops coffee houses out of business which I hate. Its such a dichotemy - I like their stupid coffee and sandwiches and cupcakes but hate going there instead of the local indy coffee house. So I always opt to to go to the mom and pops but I always feel like I'm beating a dead horse.
so what was the question again?
Er, I know what you mean but sadly, there's really nothing we can do about it. =\ I would save SO much money if I didn't have my daily fix.

My fav drinks are:
classic black tea lemonade
triple shot toffee nut latte extra whip
americano no room

You know how at SB there's usually the sign that says what the barista recommends? The other day I saw it say, "tall iced quad upside down nonfat 7 vanilla shot extra caramel caramel machiato". I was like uhh WTF? haha

DH always gets an Upside down Venti Iced Caramel Macchiatto. :sweatdrop: It's alot of calories but I don't (always) protest against it because he's so swamped at work that he rarely finds time to eat. I, on the other hand, swore off the frappes. I may get an iced coffee or an iced latte nonfat, decaf with 2 splendas :biggrin:

In the store, they make their green tea lattes thusly:

Grande:
Four scoops of matcha powder
Three pumps of melon syrup
Hot water (enough to stir out all the lumps)
Steamed milk

I've got' em trained! Because I get it on my way to work, I get a Grande Hazelnut coffee, If I look like death warmed over, they just sweetly ask if I would like a Vente! But they know and get it ready, all I have to do is pay.
In the sum,er, it's gotta be a frapp or an iced coffee with hazelnut. During Christmas I like Toffee Nut and when I am just kicking back on a weekend, I like the Cinnamon Dolce Latte. (When recuperating from oral surgery, I drank tea of some kind)
I should some buy some stock.

I always get a mocha frappuccino light ... sadly, I go to like 4 different starbucks and they all know me :sweatdrop: if I'm running low on starbuck funds (I have to give myself an allowance), I'll buy the bottled mocha frappuccino, but I get it there so I can have it with ice and a straw :biggrin:

I work in retail and I HATE it when customers come in with the dreaded Starbucks coffee cup. My store is right across from a Starbucks and I find an average of 5-10 empty or half full cups a day. It sucks. That's why I always finish my coffee when I get it there. My favorite is the mocha and peppermint mocha around the holidays.