Food Favourite Starbucks drink?

I'm with pursgrrl, I like my coffee in a ceramic mug. My DH makes the best coffee ever, I don't know how but he does. I have an account at Gevalia plus I really like Cafe Bustelo. But I do hit Starbucks from time to time and then I usually get the Mocha. At Christmas I love the gingerbread latte!!

I've recently fell in love...

with the pumpkin spice latte! I had it last year but it was gross, at least the one I had. I gave it another go this year, and OMGG HEAVENLYYY

i have a really hard time paying for coffee since i get it for free at work. but on my days off i crave it. :yes: usually i stick with a 20oz dark roast drip coffee with 4-5 shots (depending on how late a night i've had :shame:smile:, sugar free vanilla, and room for skim milk. virtually no calories and all the starbucks goodness.:tender: if i'm feeling really bad it's a triple 16 oz skim almond latte or quad 20oz skim rasperry mocha. if i'm coffee-ed out for the day, it's all about the tazo chai. :yes:

my name is ilzabet and i'm a starbucks junkie. :supacool:

Venti Skinny Vanilla Latte, With Two Raw Sugars and a sprinkle of Vanilla Essence - DAILY.
Or If I'm feeling naughty its a Light Banana Caramel Frapaccino with no whip, YUM YUM!
Other options are Skinny Caramel Macciato's or Iced lattes.
I'm a total Starbucks addict!
xxxRosexxx

I'm not a big coffee drinker. I love tea, though. The only time I go to Starbucks is with my friends after we drop our kids at school. I get the Earl Grey Tazo tea.

There is a locally owned coffee shop that I stop by every once in a while and get a "Funky Monkey". It's basically a coffee, banana and chocolate smoothie! So YUMMY!!:drool:

my usual is a venti dark roast coffee with a little nonfat milk, 2 splendas, and 5 dashes of cinamon.

i also love venti non-fat green tea lattes (which i learned how to remake at home, YAY for that) and venti green tea fraps.